Feds

Y A Y O

Let’s be honest, cops are too fucking good in the sense of advantage. When I do a fed I shouldn’t see 20 cops log on to the point that they outnumber us. If they come back with free kits and a ghost hawk AND more numbers

Come on now

1 hour ago, ybk said:

Let’s be honest, cops are too fucking good in the sense of advantage. When I do a fed I shouldn’t see 20 cops log on to the point that they outnumber us. If they come back with free kits and a ghost hawk AND more numbers

Come on now

Let me break it down for ya. Big gangs need to big gang strats. Small gangs need to do small gangs starts. If you are a big gang 15+ people doing dome and gate 1 strat you are gonna lose. Why? 2-3 people in one corner make easy lethal and montage clips. Using OG strats like 1-2 man per tower and 1-2 man covering the tower for a 15+ man fed will work better. Why? Loosing one gate means you lose 1-2 people not 3-4 at a time. Doing the dome strat requires you to peek in CQC. CQC is a deputies best combat advantage. why? Sting op at close range. Dome strat requires you to peek a lot and very often. why is that bad? Because a lethal can very easy bait a nonlethal and boom you are dead because you have to peek at CQC. Also if you get tazed at CQC it is very east for cop to rip your firing pin. Also very to get crossfired by a gang mate. After being crossfired you lose an epi pen and time. 

Just my 2 cents on the current feds.

Also, Apes and trident made over a 100 mil in a week off of the old strats not by cowering into a corner.

59 minutes ago, Fuzz^ said:

The only problem is the sgt+ vest that can tank a 7.62 mag 

false

55 minutes ago, yung matt said:

get good than

If getting good was the problem then why did NXs get smacked 2 days in a row at fed?

1 hour ago, Caleb Snackbar said:

Then why don’t you log more people? Not like we force you to not log more on 

Numbers arent a big deal. It is the strat they use that determines how they win. 

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

Let me break it down for ya. Big gangs need to big gang strats. Small gangs need to do small gangs starts. If you are a big gang 15+ people doing dome and gate 1 strat you are gonna lose. Why? 2-3 people in one corner make easy lethal and montage clips. Using OG strats like 1-2 man per tower and 1-2 man covering the tower for a 15+ man fed will work better. Why? Loosing one gate means you lose 1-2 people not 3-4 at a time. Doing the dome strat requires you to peek in CQC. CQC is a deputies best combat advantage. why? Sting op at close range. Dome strat requires you to peek a lot and very often. why is that bad? Because a lethal can very easy bait a nonlethal and boom you are dead because you have to peek at CQC. Also if you get tazed at CQC it is very east for cop to rip your firing pin. Also very to get crossfired by a gang mate. After being crossfired you lose an epi pen and time. 

Also, Apes and trident made over a 100 mil in a week off of the old strats not by cowering into a corner.

false

If getting good was the problem then why did NXs get smacked 2 days in a row at fed?

Numbers arent a big deal. It is the strat they use that determines how they win. 

numbers are a pretty fat deal tbh

1 hour ago, Caleb Snackbar said:

Then why don’t you log more people? Not like we force you to not log more on 

why the server can only hold 110 :(

Just now, ybk said:

numbers are a pretty fat deal tbh

why the server can only hold 110 :(

Numbers are a compensation for skill that was the definition of APES. If you have 15-20 players doing a fed you should not lose if you play smart and defensive. The fed is being attacked by cops. If cops attack then that means you defend. Use cop rules to your advantage. Wave rule all cops must die before next wave can start. How to abuse wave rule? Kill all lethals then leg a po or deputy then hide from him. Let the timer run out on the bomb. Best way I say it is "You need to milk the cow before you kill the cow". I once did a 8 man BW against a 17 man cop stack with 6 lethals. Numbers dont mean shit if you know how to play strats and play defensive.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

false

Trident made 96mil in one day selling bars at 55,000 so with inflation of todays economy (69,000 per bar) thats roughly 117mil in a day along with a successful bw with shit gear. Beat that shit boys

Edited by kev
17 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

false

didnt kev buy that money

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Fuzz^ said:

The only problem is the sgt+ vest that can tank a 7.62 mag 

I agree it’s over powered and I am not saying that in the sense that I do not like it I believe all senior ranks are well balanced what you guys don’t understand is that there is only 5 sergeants most of the time sometimes there is exceptions and there I like 6 but 5 five out of the let’s say 250 APD members and there is 5 lts 5 sergeants 2 deputy chiefs and 1 chief and the chiefs most of the time do not have much time to play so let’s just take them out of the equation so there is 10 people out of the 250 probably more tbh that have this “OP” gear and you guys have access to csats and 7.62 if you can’t afford them not our fault don’t rob a government federal reserve with pea shooters and you also shouldn’t do a fed with less than 13 IMO my point is there is 10+ of you and maybe a 20 cop stack and maybe 2 or 3 of the cops have the same gear as you maybe a little better and the rest have a massive disadvantage and you can’t win do not complain about the APD equipment being op.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Deadpool said:

Numbers are a compensation for skill that was the definition of APES. If you have 15-20 players doing a fed you should not lose if you play smart and defensive. The fed is being attacked by cops. If cops attack then that means you defend. Use cop rules to your advantage. Wave rule all cops must die before next wave can start. How to abuse wave rule? Kill all lethals then leg a po or deputy then hide from him. Let the timer run out on the bomb. Best way I say it is "You need to milk the cow before you kill the cow". I once did a 8 man BW against a 17 man cop stack with 6 lethals. Numbers dont mean shit if you know how to play strats and play defensive.

All I’m saying is that the number of cops shouldn’t overcome the number of civs 

Having 30 cops on one server is retarded. Not to mention the abilities and havoc it creates on the servers without cop

10 hours ago, ybk said:

Come on now

Ghosthawks are not so big with they get hit with a titan >:).

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PopPop said:

Ghosthawks are not so big with they get hit with a titan >:).

When insurance is like 200k and you could just come back with 3 more it doesn’t really matter >:}

6 hours ago, ybk said:

All I’m saying is that the number of cops shouldn’t overcome the number of civs 

Having 30 cops on one server is retarded. Not to mention the abilities and havoc it creates on the servers without cop

In Trident and APEs. The fed wasnt real until we had Chrissgg and Pledge pull 5 hunters per wave with 25 cops and they gave pos sdars. We still managed to get 100 mil a week. If we can do that as just a bunch of washed carreer cops I think any random gang with a brain can do it.

3 hours ago, ybk said:

When insurance is like 200k and you could just come back with 3 more it doesn’t really matter >:}

wrong hawk insurance is 480k

1 hour ago, Deadpool said:

In Trident and APEs. The fed wasnt real until we had Chrissgg and Pledge pull 5 hunters per wave with 25 cops and they gave pos sdars. We still managed to get 100 mil a week. If we can do that as just a bunch of washed carreer cops I think any random gang with a brain can do it.

wrong hawk insurance is 480k

Meh

All I’m saying is that civs spend 250k or more per load out whilst cops get it free unless their robbed

It should actually be a challenge for each side, not a retard fight that you know one side will win

39 minutes ago, ybk said:

Meh

All I’m saying is that civs spend 250k or more per load out whilst cops get it free unless their robbed

It should actually be a challenge for each side, not a retard fight that you know one side will win

So ur telling me that cops should pay for their load outs every time they die???

1 hour ago, ybk said:

Meh

people need to stop complaining about cops not spending money when they die. go for something realistic like 1min respawn timers.