Why do you play Olympus? What is your meaning to life.

I am curious as to why you play Olympus?
What do you like about it what do you dislike about it? (don't just flame on how shits broken come with a solution or just say what you dont like.)
Do you like to rp as a cop, or as a rebel in organized crime, or how about reviving people so they can continue to enjoy playing?
What about the people in the behind the curtains; the dev, admins, mods, owner?
Do you guys enjoy making new things for others to enjoy, do you like removing people that can't follow rules and ruin others play time?
Maybe you just like having a place your friends can come together to do fun stuff. Do you do it just for the funds?
Do the people who donate get to dictate the changes?
Iis this a pay to play server? (or pay to play the way you want)

I'm actually curious. civ/gang/medic/cop life whats your angle. how do you have fun.
Do you troll to have fun? What about getting on only to rob new players?

Do you play because other games don't fulfill your deepest darkest desires in video gaming realm?

[not a slam, just curious as to whom actually plays Olympus to play Olympus no just to unloads their prepubescence rage at.]

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Theak said:

I am curious as to why you play Olympus?
What do you like about it what do you dislike about it? (don't just flame on how shits broken come with a solution or just say what you dont like.)
Do you like to rp as a cop, or as a rebel in organized crime, or how about reviving people so they can continue to enjoy playing?
What about the people in the behind the curtains; the dev, admins, mods, owner?
Do you guys enjoy making new things for others to enjoy, do you like removing people that can't follow rules and ruin others play time?
Maybe you just like having a place your friends can come together to do fun stuff. Do you do it just for the funds?
Do the people who donate get to dictate the changes?
Iis this a pay to play server? (or pay to play the way you want)

I'm actually curious. civ/gang/medic/cop life whats your angle. how do you have fun.
Do you troll to have fun? What about getting on only to rob new players?

Do you play because other games don't fulfill your deepest darkest desires in video gaming realm?

[not a slam, just curious as to whom actually plays Olympus to play Olympus no just to unloads their prepubescence rage at.]

to kill time when i'm bored

I play Olympus because people aren’t pussies and actually fight and don’t sit their and complain. I like making money and I like killing people especially the pigs . And I can do what ever the fuck I want which is fun 

Edited by NigWard

nice alot of good ones here guys.
i like helping people, dont get me wrong i rob the shit out of people who know what their doing, but i help the new guys.
no point in robing them, let them get nice a fat with cash and good with a gun. let who ever dies have a worthy and Honorable death... o this is arma... ok whoever dies get all the stuff then lol buahahah
I fly alot, never did the taxi role, but do give people rides often or a fak or kit.
i like seeing someone pull over to help someone with a 'flat tire' in staid of just hands up or die pew pew.
Feds are always fun until you get a shit gang to try to roach just to roach.
i miss the good ol days when it was mainly rebels against cops at feds, people would come to help just to kill cops. and it wasnt just fighting on warzone we had fights EVERYWHERE.
battles could happen at a titans notice lol. shoot i remember we had a war going on near copper mine that lasted 2 restarts, it was fucking insane. [mc] sacrificial cave was kept safe that day, it was bloody, it was messy, but thats just how we liked it.

Edited by Theak
5 hours ago, Theak said:

nice alot of good ones here guys.
i like helping people, dont get me wrong i rob the shit out of people who know what their doing, but i help the new guys.
no point in robing them, let them get nice a fat with cash and good with a gun. let who ever dies have a worthy and Honorable death... o this is arma... ok whoever dies get all the stuff then lol buahahah
I fly alot, never did the taxi role, but do give people rides often or a fak or kit.
i like seeing someone pull over to help someone with a 'flat tire' in staid of just hands up or die pew pew.
Feds are always fun until you get a shit gang to try to roach just to roach.
i miss the good ol days when it was mainly rebels against cops at feds, people would come to help just to kill cops. and it wasnt just fighting on warzone we had fights EVERYWHERE.
battles could happen at a titans notice lol. shoot i remember we had a war going on near copper mine that lasted 2 restarts, it was fucking insane. [mc] sacrificial cave was kept safe that day, it was bloody, it was messy, but thats just how we liked it.

Sounds fun xD