Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Questions.

I have had several questions that I have gathered over the 200 hours I have played on the server so far that are not exactly clear in the rules or I am too dumb to see. Is shooting a car with no one in it initiation on the person. Other than crossfire, are you allowed to kill someone in restraints for ANY reason,  like say they are giving permission. If you get RDMed, without initiation,  does NLR count. Does NLR count if your friends kill you.  If you get rdmed by someone are you able to shoot them if you see them later still killing people,  say out of fear of your own life,  or do you just run or take the L. Does NLR count if you spawn in the the city or whatever to grab gear or something, and immediately leave without engaging anybody. Are you able to just kill cops or do you have to initiate (this one I'd really like to know because multiple people tell me different.) These are some questions I'd like to know before I go accidentally  breaking a whole bunch of rules and getting banned. I will most likely have more questions in the future but for the time being this is all I'd like to know. 

• Hmm 1
4 minutes ago, NotElmo said:

Is shooting a car with no one in it initiation on the person

Yes

4 minutes ago, NotElmo said:

Other than crossfire, are you allowed to kill someone in restraints for ANY reason,  like say they are giving permission. 

Unless you have great Rp and a risk taker, no. If they give permission still a bit sketchy.

5 minutes ago, NotElmo said:

If you get RDMed, without initiation,  does NLR count.

If someone breaks rules on you, you cant break rules back, so yes nlr counts.

5 minutes ago, NotElmo said:

Does NLR count if your friends kill you

Yes

6 minutes ago, NotElmo said:

If you get rdmed by someone are you able to shoot them if you see them later still killing people,  say out of fear of your own life,  or do you just run or take the L

You must re-engage if the engagement has ended normally

7 minutes ago, NotElmo said:

without engaging anybody

Yes, Nlr still counts

7 minutes ago, NotElmo said:

Are you able to just kill cops or do you have to initiate (this one I'd really like to know because multiple people tell me different.

If you have a gun and you hear cop sirens, you may open fire, otherwise you must obey normal engagement rules.

1 minute ago, Unjo said:

Yes

Unless you have great Rp and a risk taker, no. If they give permission still a bit sketchy.

If someone breaks rules on you, you cant break rules back, so yes nlr counts.

Yes

You must re-engage if the engagement has ended normally

Yes, Nlr still counts

If you have a gun and you hear cop sirens, you may open fire, otherwise you must obey normal engagement rules.

Thanks I needed those cleared up

1. no, the owner of the car cannot kill u(not sure about this one), but if someone is in the car and he’s driving around and u shoot him, he can shoot u back but u can’t until he shoots u back

2. Yes, besides crossfire u can killed someone when a hostage situation is called off then u may shoot the hostage, another way is if u do do heavy role play, like what tree did, to kill someone in restraints 

3. If u get rdm, Nlr still apples for u, just because someone breaks rules u can’t break rules. Not sure on the 2nd part, just don’t killed killed by ur friends. It’s only bannable if u reported by another player

4. Again just because someone breaks rules against u, doesn’t give u the right to break rules against them. Just report that person 

5. Well yea u can’t go into a Nlr zone for any reason, maybe you’ll be lucky and not get caught but if u do than it’s a rip

6. You always have to engage cops and civilians 

2 minutes ago, yung matt said:

1. no, the owner of the car cannot kill u, but if someone is in the car and he’s driving around and u shoot him, he can shoot u back but u can’t until he shoots u back

2. Yes, besides crossfire u can killed someone when a hostage situation is called off then u may shoot the hostage, another way is if u do do heavy role play, like what tree did, to kill someone in restraints 

3. If u get rdm, Nlr still apples for u, just because someone breaks rules u can’t break rules. Not sure on the 2nd part, just don’t killed killed by ur friends. It’s only bannable if u reported by another player

4. Again just because someone breaks rules against u, doesn’t give u the right to break rules against them. Just report that person 

5. Well yea u can’t go into a Nlr zone for any reason, maybe you’ll be lucky and not get caught but if u do than it’s a rip

6. You always have to engage cops and civilians 

I haven't done this cause I'm trying to go through my time on the server without getting banned and so far successful but there are many times I was in situations where this would have save my ass

21 hours ago, Unjo said:

Another question. If I get into a gun fight with a cop,  say he initiated in me. Can me or any of my buddies take the cop,  restrain him and rob him

3 minutes ago, NotElmo said:

Another question. If I get into a gun fight with a cop,  say he initiated in me. Can me or any of my buddies take the cop,  restrain him and rob him

You must follow the 3v1 rule to restrain/rob them and also if you get engaged anyone in your gang/group can kill em 

Edited by Mervin
Just now, Mervin said:

You must follow the 3v1 rule to restrain/rob them and also if you get engaged anyone in your gang/group can kill em 

But just not take and restrain them right? 

New question. If I get level 2 Vigi, and buy a sting, say if I store it in a house and lose my vigis licences, if I buy a new Vigi and only have level 1 will the sting still tase? 

26 minutes ago, NotElmo said:

New question. If I get level 2 Vigi, and buy a sting, say if I store it in a house and lose my vigis licences, if I buy a new Vigi and only have level 1 will the sting still tase? 

No

4 hours ago, NotElmo said:

As long as your friends are enganged with him and/or have the same tags as you they can tase him and you can restrain him and take their gear. To restrain a tased cop you must have 3 people with weapons around him. If you don’t have a taser you can get 3 people with guns and go up to a single cop and yell 3-1 to him. As long as you are all visible to him with weapons he must comply and put his hands up unless he has a tactical advantage such as cover or an elevated position etc. 

26 minutes ago, communistjosh said:

As long as your friends are enganged with him and/or have the same tags as you they can tase him and you can restrain him and take their gear. To restrain a tased cop you must have 3 people with weapons around him. If you don’t have a taser you can get 3 people with guns and go up to a single cop and yell 3-1 to him. As long as you are all visible to him with weapons he must comply and put his hands up unless he has a tactical advantage such as cover or an elevated position etc. 

So at all times you MUST have 3 people in sight. Gotcha

16 minutes ago, NotElmo said:

So at all times you MUST have 3 people in sight. Gotcha

If he’s tased you just need them near him and you can restrain him. If you are trying to 3-1 him then you need them visible to him with weapons and he has to put his hands up. If he tries to run or fight back and you believe he didn’t have a tactical advantage or anything like that then you can report him to the APD internal affairs