Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

fuck corporal shephard

7 hours ago, Shepard said:

So, some background for all of you. We were chasing his gang for a little while and lost them the first time. We came across him at Corn with his 37,500 bounty for an LEO Manslaughter. I attempted to take him into custody since i know he stowed an illegal weapon and was being toxic from the moment we made first contact. We ended up taking him into custody and I decided to transport him to pyrgos HQ since we had prior knowledge of his buddies being in the area and tazing people. We impounded his hemmit and started transport in an orca back to HQ.This is when he combat logged and then went into support room and requested my presence. This is where he started name calling and saying profanities toward me, asking me to just report him because "he does not give a fuck". All in All, thank you for making a forum post expressing your frustration toward me, glad I could make your day special in some way. Oh, and also, I will be submitting on you like i said, because your type of behavior regardless of what happened, was uncalled for. I was still showing respect toward you, and you proved to be short tempered and immature in this situation. See you around man. 

Why didn’t you just gve

him his ticket at the corn field you dick head

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Benjison said:

fuck you... little career cop fuck @Shepard

impound my hemett full of ingredients over a 38k bounty. little rat scum

My advice is to pay off your little bounty at the court house or go see a cop to pay your ticket before you start a run so cops have no probable cause to stop and search you lmao. 

Also what kind of ingredients? If it was nothing illegal he should of processed you, gave you a ticket, and only impound if you are going to jail.

8 hours ago, Benjison said:

fuck you... little career cop fuck @Shepard

impound my hemett full of ingredients over a 38k bounty. little rat scum

You go shepard!

16 hours ago, Benjison said:

i was collecting corn the whole time you mong. just salty cause you died, lost a heli, and lost the bounty at air because of someone that WASNT me... yet you wanted to be petty and go for me 

this is irrelevant.

you take this game way too seriously lol, you got caught by cops, thats your fault, man up and stop whining.

• Admin
12 hours ago, NigWard said:

Why didn’t you just gve

him his ticket at the corn field you dick head

In the post you see him say that his gang was going around tasing people.  He felt that it would be safer to impound his stuff, rather than let someone steal it, and take him back to HQ.

23 hours ago, Dante said:

I request that when making the report you be sure to mention he is a cop and/or request a staff sapd member handle the case. Thank you :D

https://gyazo.com/514e00bff0ddb513acd03b22b2fc7b6d

Edited by Ski Mask The Tap God
  • Kreygasm 1
6 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

In the post you see him say that his gang was going around tasing people.  He felt that it would be safer to impound his stuff, rather than let someone steal it, and take him back to HQ.

Oh ok makes sense lol 

11 minutes ago, NigWard said:

Oh ok makes sense lol 

It was when the server went up, there was only 10 people on plus the 2 cops, The cops saw him while chasing me around and came back to take him because Shepard didnt get to turn me in. I may still have the recording of shepard getting pissed.