Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Re-Work Vigis

Re-Work/Nerf Vigis  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Move Vigi Outposts as far as rebels are.

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Remove leveling system (No spar/PO7) Just Sting/Vector

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Make vigi loadouts more expensive/Reduce income from bounties

• Yes
    • No

This poll is for me to get a better feel of what people want for the vigi faction. In my opinion, I think the vigi's are a useless faction considering there are over 400 APD, however I do realize many like being a vigi. I think that the faction is broken considering how fast they can gear, how much money they can make, and how easy it is to send someone to jail over a 100k bounty when you have a 400k loadout. feel free to vote and give feedback based upon how you think vigis could be fixed/reworked.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 3

Yes for all of these especially moving vigi outpost, I don't think its fair rebels have to go so far to gear when vigis can literally walk to the outpost. 

The level system encourages vigis to take in low bountys and discourages players heavily 

i don't like vigis but them being close does make logical sense as they are a legal faction so they would be closer than rebel, though i would support moving them slightly further away, and i agree on the other two. i hate trying to talk to someone in kav square and a vigi comes up and takes them away.

6 minutes ago, Michael Shade said:

i don't like vigis but them being close does make logical sense as they are a legal faction so they would be closer than rebel, though i would support moving them slightly further away, and i agree on the other two. i hate trying to talk to someone in kav square and a vigi comes up and takes them away.

However, it is important to realize that unlike when you get arrested by the APD, you can't buy time or even RP with a vigi... All they see are the dollar signs. Just was playing on S1 and the second I killed a person and got a 80k bounty, there was a vigi right behind me ready to taze me. The worst part is that from the moment I got tazed it took about 30 seconds for me to go to jail from when I got tazed. Its a huge problem that once you get restrained by a vigi, you have a window of about 1 min to actually get to your teammate who was tazed.

• Like 1

Look... i know ive vigid half you guys in this thread but cmon.... do you know how many ppl i get that combat log or exploit to kill themselves??? i have worked hard for the 10 mil in my bank account. We give up a KDR because we use tazers all day.. Whenever we get rdmd someone always steals our fakin restraints (this never fails)... IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET VIGID STOP SITTING IN SQUARE WITH 400K LOADOUTS. If this anti-vigi movement keeps up the way it is we're gonna have to start pushing cap. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 4
33 minutes ago, ALLAH SAVE ME said:

However, it is important to realize that unlike when you get arrested by the APD, you can't buy time or even RP with a vigi... All they see are the dollar signs. Just was playing on S1 and the second I killed a person and got a 80k bounty, there was a vigi right behind me ready to taze me. The worst part is that from the moment I got tazed it took about 30 seconds for me to go to jail from when I got tazed. Its a huge problem that once you get restrained by a vigi, you have a window of about 1 min to actually get to your teammate who was tazed.

i agree, i think that vigis are pretty useless and stupid as they add nothing to the game except getting randomly tazed with little RP, vigi tazer abuse etc. it isnt hard to get into APD so if people want to arrest people then they can easily apply, but as you said vigis are only in it for money. The only thing they can do that cops cant is go after someone for no reason at all for the bounty.

6 minutes ago, Robinhood said:

Look... i know ive vigid half you guys in this thread but cmon.... do you know how many ppl i get that combat log or exploit to kill themselves??? i have worked hard for the 10 mil in my bank account. We give up a KDR because we use tazers all day.. Whenever we get rdmd someone always steals our fakin restraints (this never fails)... IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET VIGID STOP SITTING IN SQUARE WITH 400K LOADOUTS. If this anti-vigi movement keeps up the way it is we're gonna have to start pushing cap. 

is this really what you want your first post to be friend

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, Robinhood said:

By the way you described being a vigi, its a lose-lose for civs and vigi. You claim its hard work to be a vigi, why not afk process silver or something. Make 2x as much with half the risk. You get the money if people combat log and you windows key thier bones. If you want a KDR, put the tazer down and do a run or two and go buy a gun that can actually kill people. In your post, you complain about vigi more than you actually defend it.

12 hours ago, ALLAH SAVE ME said:

By the way you described being a vigi, its a lose-lose for civs and vigi. You claim its hard work to be a vigi, why not afk process silver or something. Make 2x as much with half the risk. You get the money if people combat log and you windows key thier bones. If you want a KDR, put the tazer down and do a run or two and go buy a gun that can actually kill people. In your post, you complain about vigi more than you actually defend it.

how dense are you that you cant tell the difference between being sarcastic and complaining

1 hour ago, Robinhood said:

how dense are you that you cant tell the difference between being sarcastic and complaining

Pro tip for life: if you want to try to persuade someone 1) use proper grammar and spell 2) don't insult someone just because they dont agree with you.

1 hour ago, Creepy said:

Get rid of vigi.

First step to get them removed is a nerf in my opinion.