This is a very important question

Very Very important Question.  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which way would you rather die?

• Being burnt alive, much like a witch
    • Drowning to death, much like a person that drowns to death

When you are drowning you start to just fall asleep and it’s “peaceful” or at least people who drowned and brought back said so. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

When you are drowning you start to just fall asleep and it’s “peaceful” or at least people who drowned and brought back said so. 

That is objectively wrong. Do some more research, drowning is much more traumatic mentally.

Just now, Justi said:

rather take in water then to feel the pain of my skin meting off.

Your nerves are singed off and you pass out quickly, so it is a bit of pain but it ends quicker than drowning. Both are terrible but one is lesser imo

• Admin
11 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

During water survival training in the Army I came very near drowning due to the way I reacted to the situation. Most physically traumatic thing I’ve ever gone through. That’s absolute bullshit. Peaceful? 

Burn my ass. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Dante said:

During water survival training in the Army I came very near drowning due to the way I reacted to the situation. Most physically traumatic thing I’ve ever gone through. That’s absolute bullshit. Peaceful? 

Burn my ass. 

Neither one of them are peaceful in any way. The advantage of burning is that your nerves will be fried and so eventually you wont feel anything. I picked drowning though because I kinda hoped I would just eventually pass out from the lack of oxygen

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Allan Snackbar said:

As a fellow penguins fan I am disappointed... @Dante

IMG_1571.jpg

At this part of the year I think we are both disappointed tbh. 

7 minutes ago, communistjosh said:

Neither one of them are peaceful in any way. The advantage of burning is that your nerves will be fried and so eventually you wont feel anything. I picked drowning though because I kinda hoped I would just eventually pass out from the lack of oxygen

The suffering before you pass out though is traumatic as fuck. Would not recommend. 

1 minute ago, Dante said:

At this part of the year I think we are both disappointed tbh. 

Every time I saw a preseason loss I cried but my Dad kept saying, "It's only preseason." yikes. Matt Murray needs to step up to the plate.

33 minutes ago, Dante said:

Burn my ass. 

Must have been some bullshit story’s I heard then

I would rather burn. I have swam for over 15 years and it would be depressing to drown, The only time i got close to drowning was when i was 10 and started getting pulled by a riptide, not fun but eventually got out of it and swam back to shore scared shitless.

1 hour ago, Dante said:

Burn my ass. 

While burning do death you're also suffocating as the fire eats up all the oxygen, and... ya know.. you're literally burning to death. Would much rather drown to death than be engulfed in flames, but that's just me.

I think it depends, if it's a residential situation I'd rather burn tbh, in firefighting training we were told that if our masks came off while in an involved structure we could pass out in less than 2 minutes due to the lack of oxygen, you'll pass out quickly and die slowly but never know.

My best friend in that dept told me that if he was trapped he would take his SCBA off, if you die passed out you don't care and if you survive a flashover your quality of life will make you wish you died.