Thoughts On New Off road vehicles?

Most of us miss the Prowler and the Qillin. Vehicles that could go offroad rather quick, almost too quick. Vehicles that wouldn't break on a little fence. We need a vehicle of this sort again. My compromise would be a bit slower, but just as durable. A reccomendation that I've been looking is called the VTML "Lince". I don't know how the editors work, but I'm sure there is an unarmed version somewhere. The vehicle is somewhat big, so somewhat slow. The lince looks cool, and I believe it fits into olympus. 

We honestly just need a vehicle like the Qilin or Prowler back. Maybe take seats out of the prowler or qilin to restrict amounts of people able to be carried? Please reply with your thoughts.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 4
6 minutes ago, Mike Dahmer said:

Is that vehicle already in the game like it comes with it or do you have to download it because I never heard of it before

I think so, it may be part of a mod of somesort. But my point is we need another vehicle 

3 minutes ago, QT TwinkleToes said:

I think so, it may be part of a mod of somesort. But my point is we need another vehicle 

Olympus is not and will never be a modded server, there are scripts in place and custom textures but mods will never happen on Olympus #1, #2 and #3. 

3 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Olympus is not and will never be a modded server, there are scripts in place and custom textures but mods will never happen on Olympus #1, #2 and #3. 

Are there any other vehicles aleardy in game to put in place of the qilin other than the jeep or offroad?

1 minute ago, QT TwinkleToes said:

Are there any other vehicles aleardy in game to put in place of the qilin other than the jeep or offroad?

Nop :)

http://armedassault.wikia.com/wiki/ArmA_3_Vehicles

Devil’s advocate, I believe strongly against the prowler or quilin. I see a better role play aspect of civilians driving around turbo hatchbacks and the ugly sister, the SUV. 

(It keeps the population on the roads, which is what role play should be, off-roading shouldn’t be commonplace until you have to.)

That being said, as a cartel fighter, a smaller aspect of me likes the prowler and quilin, but I think the bulletproof wall that you’re allowed to drive around in is just too unfair, not only that, it’s unfair to cops who can’t shoot through it. Sure it makes it so they have to aim, but it’s simply just too unfair for them when rebels can shoot through at some angles. Cops already have the armor and head armor disadvantage.

also enemy gang vigis that roll around shooting you out of driver from the gunner seat of a quilin is an idea from the depths of hell.

Also, the hatch and SUV have penalties for driving off-road like a monkey, the quilin and prowler do not. They actually benefit you if you hit a hill with turbo 4.

9 minutes ago, Wesly ツ said:

Devil’s advocate, I believe strongly against the prowler or quilin. I see a better role play aspect of civilians driving around turbo hatchbacks and the ugly sister, the SUV. 

(It keeps the population on the roads, which is what role play should be, off-roading shouldn’t be commonplace until you have to.)

That being said, as a cartel fighter, a smaller aspect of me likes the prowler and quilin, but I think the bulletproof wall that you’re allowed to drive around in is just too unfair, not only that, it’s unfair to cops who can’t shoot through it. Sure it makes it so they have to aim, but it’s simply just too unfair for them when rebels can shoot through at some angles. Cops already have the armor and head armor disadvantage.

also enemy gang vigis that roll around shooting you out of driver from the gunner seat of a quilin is an idea from the depths of hell.

Also, the hatch and SUV have penalties for driving off-road like a monkey, the quilin and prowler do not. They actually benefit you if you hit a hill with turbo 4.

Get back to your schoolwork and get off the forums 

• Hmm 1
35 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Honestly bring back just the prowler... it’s not cancerous at cartels and is fairly decent at off-road. Also not as fast as quilin so it fits perfectly...

erm no the prowler is faster than quilin lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, QT TwinkleToes said:

Most of us miss the Prowler and the Qillin. Vehicles that could go offroad rather quick, almost too quick. Vehicles that wouldn't break on a little fence. We need a vehicle of this sort again. My compromise would be a bit slower, but just as durable. A reccomendation that I've been looking is called the VTML "Lince". I don't know how the editors work, but I'm sure there is an unarmed version somewhere. The vehicle is somewhat big, so somewhat slow. The lince looks cool, and I believe it fits into olympus. 

We honestly just need a vehicle like the Qilin or Prowler back. Maybe take seats out of the prowler or qilin to restrict amounts of people able to be carried? Please reply with your thoughts.

TBH just use a hunter they are cheap asf and good at offroading

Edited by ALLAH SAVE ME
  • Like 1

Were fine we got hunters strider ifrits and a hatchback which goes like 100km+  offroad  just dont crash

or just buy and armed quilin/ armed prowler

Edited by Mason Harrison?
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, SPBojo said:

Olympus #4?

7 hours ago, Ajax said:

Honestly bring back just the prowler... it’s not cancerous at cartels and is fairly decent at off-road. Also not as fast as quilin so it fits perfectly...

i thought the prowler was faster?

7 hours ago, Browny said:

make the quillin have no doors 

nice idea, makes it to which it's easier to kill the people inside. I like it!

3 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

There are no others. 

Now

RIP We need something lmao