Asylum rats fucked you up dear Admins

51 minutes ago, S1LVER said:

I don't see why anyone cares about this. If you have a higher IQ than @xanx here, you'll know that Olympus has and will continue to have a stable player base. This post turned from a discussion into a shit show. Please lock the post, or just remove this retard from the forums.

Squeker,out of the thread. Ty

24 minutes ago, Vac. said:

I mean first off them unbanning cartel players will just have some cartel players go back, people left asylum because they didn't like how things were being ran and asylum admins don't give a fuck about the servers and that's how its going to be still. People are going to go back and play wait for donations and let the server die just like they did this will not effect Olympus maybe at the slightest effect cartel life but other than that their unbanning a bunch of players Olympus makes do without. This wont change anything and asylum will just let their server quality go to shit and let their servers die like they have before nothing is going to happen at all and Olympus will thrive I dont even play anymore and everyone can agree and see it. Even when asylum was in its prime Olympus was a still a big competitor and as at the top currently. 

Finally someone actually talking about what the thread is about...my point is that what they are doing is going to affect the cartel life atleast a little bit...

3 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Please message any and all dick picks to @Ignis.  He is the Olympus Staff Official Dick Judge (OSODJ).

Thank you.

what do i get if he's happy after seeing my peepee ?

• Downvote 2
7 hours ago, xanx said:

PS. Admins issa joke,im just trollin this kid
Never have i ever DDos'd someone and i don't use aimlocks

But you do use pulldowns

Hey Olympus,

This was quite a read. However, I wanted to settle the rumours as much as I can. I can absolutely assure you that there is no master plan in regards to our cooperation with Olympus on our player bans. We are under new ownership and are reviewing how things are done. I'm not going to elaborate here further out of respect. I think a healthy rivalry is important as it will keep both sides on their toes, honest and true to their player base. I encourage you to support your team here. They had no control over the decisions we made at Asylum. It's not fair to ridicule their accomplishments and daily work with unfounded facts and wrongful assumptions. I wish Olympus the best, and if I could ever be of help, my offer is there. They (Olympus) have always extended the same and have worked hard to keep our lines of communication open. It's my hope that these lines can remain open for the various reasons that could potentially benefit both of the communities regardless of decisions that are being made on Asylum. 

With regards,

Mitch

• Like 12
8 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hey Olympus,

This was quite a read. However, I wanted to settle the rumours as much as I can. I can absolutely assure you that there is no master plan in regards to our cooperation with Olympus on our player bans. We are under new ownership and are reviewing how things are done. I'm not going to elaborate here further out of respect. I think a healthy rivalry is important as it will keep both sides on their toes, honest and true to their player base. I encourage you to support your team here. They had no control over the decisions we made at Asylum. It's not fair to ridicule their accomplishments and daily work with unfounded facts and wrongful assumptions. I wish Olympus the best, and if I could ever be of help, my offer is there. They (Olympus) have always extended the same and have worked hard to keep our lines of communication open. It's my hope that these lines can remain open for the various reasons that could potentially benefit both of the communities regardless of decisions that are being made on Asylum. 

With regards,

Mitch

^^^^^^^^^

• Like 2