Make vigis tazers lethal in warzone. First step towards a better cartel life.

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

False. As a vigi you go through tiers. If your license gets taken or you get sent to jail you start all over again. You got to go through a shit ton of work to get through these tiers. You get a bigger payout per tier, so you generally get rewarded for your work.

The tier rework just came through to 75 arrests, all the people with Spars still have spars. This will not change for a very long time. I know people that never fuck with the cops and are tier 4 vigis. They will not lose the license.

5 minutes ago, destruct said:

The only restrictions for civilian life is the server rules. There aren't that many, I don't really consider vigis a separate faction either.

How are they not a seperate faction? They can arrest civs and they are not police. They have specific rules that other civs do not have to follow.

4 minutes ago, communistjosh said:

If you don’t kill them then you lose, they win. Simple 

Come up with a better response other than get gud. They ruin specific parts of this game. Bounty hunters dont belong on drug running cartels. You dont see Dog the bounty hunter breaking into El Chapos palace lmao

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Noiseless. said:

How are they not a seperate faction? They can arrest civs and they are not police. They have specific rules that other civs do not have to follow.

Cause when you click the slot when loading into the server you click civillian for both rebel and vigi. If you clicked apd or r&r then you would be in a different faction

1 minute ago, NokiaStrong said:

Cause when you click the slot when loading into the server you click civillian for both rebel and vigi. If you clicked apd or r&r then you would be in a different faction

Tips & Tricks

Following these tips will help improve your Vigilante experience. These can be applied here, as well as other factions.

From the official vigi guide my guy. Im sure it says faction somewhere else in there.

11 minutes ago, Noiseless. said:

Come up with a better response other than get gud. They ruin specific parts of this game. Bounty hunters dont belong on drug running cartels. You dont see Dog the bounty hunter breaking into El Chapos palace lmao

Alright here, stop complaining because you got outplayed by some dudes with tasers

2 hours ago, Noiseless. said:

Sitting on cap with some friends and an orca full of vigis drops on me at tree rock, all they do is grab me with an 85k bounty and leave. Fix warzone.

if that hapend all vigis Coming to warzone only to lethal you whit po7 and get your bounty thay dont need to send you to jail or
Read your charges and that Destroy cartel life :):)

• Downvote 1
31 minutes ago, Noiseless. said:

Tips & Tricks

Following these tips will help improve your Vigilante experience. These can be applied here, as well as other factions.

From the official vigi guide my guy. Im sure it says faction somewhere else in there.

It was made by the head civilian council for vigilantes and then pinned, him saying it a faction is to describe that it’s a separate part of civ life that you can participate in.  There are 3 factions on this server, apd medic and civ

2 minutes ago, mohsen98 said:

if that hapend all vigis Coming to warzone only to lethal you whit po7 and get your bounty thay dont need to send you to jail or
Read your charges and that Destroy cartel life :):)

What

1 minute ago, NokiaStrong said:

It was made by the head civilian council for vigilantes and then pinned, him saying it a faction is to describe that it’s a separate part of civ life that you can participate in.  There are 3 factions on this server, apd medic and civ

Would you like a cookie?

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Noiseless. said:

Would you like a cookie?

No I’m just saying vigi and rebel = same faction. 

@Ivan Moody @xanx If i see u bots on s1 at cartels im gonna vigy u or rob you

1 hour ago, Robinhood said:

No different than an orca full of rebels dropping on you. You’re out of the fight either way in the situation. Get some better gang mates. 

finally a smart person

• Downvote 1

thing is u can get resed after being lethaled but not tased. and then they restrain you so you literally can do nothing but watch them fight the cartel and get more pissed

2 hours ago, Robinhood said:

No different than an orca full of rebels dropping on you. You’re out of the fight either way in the situation. Get some better gang mates. 

Edited by Evann

This example may not be the best but I think it is a good idea that I have wanted since prime had the gangshed under rebel and it got camped by vigis. Most people talking shit on this are clueless or career cops. 

Edited by Silton
  • Like 1

Needs to be fixed. It's ridiculous. A warzone should be a battlefield for cartel players and operations executed by the police force. Warzone/cartel areas should be left to police and cartel, vigilantes should get the rest of the map, pretty simple and fair. On top of that Atlis life should be leaning towards realism, the amount of "vigilantes"/ people who have access to a tazer is broken and extremely unrealistic.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Robinhood said:

As previously stated, get better gang mates to kill people that are using 5.56.

still using the get good reply. you aren’t the rebel that is getting their gang life ruined bc of dumb vigis that sit on top of wz rebel tower and wait for someone to fly in naked w/ a 1mil bounty to finally tase them

• Like 1