Make vigis tazers lethal in warzone. First step towards a better cartel life.

5 minutes ago, Caramel Coca said:

i mean not the worst idea ive heard about vigis being in warzone but definitely not the best

I dont care what is done about this issue as long as SOMETHING gets done.

EDIT: Half the server should not be a fucking police force.

Edited by Noiseless.
  • Like 1

They really should make them LETHAL. Would make it way better. I know lots of people that go there to rob or vigi people because most people that have high bounty's only fight cartels.

49 minutes ago, J O E said:

Smell ya later neeeerd

Lmao

1 hour ago, Noiseless. said:

Sitting on cap with some friends and an orca full of vigis drops on me at tree rock, all they do is grab me with an 85k bounty and leave. Fix warzone.

If your friends can’t clap the vigilantes when they get out to restrain you then you gotta take the L, simple 

2 minutes ago, Noiseless. said:

Are you actually saying vigis in warzone is an ok thing? Jesus fucking christ

Are you saying because a player doesn’t play how you do then they don’t belong? LMAO COULDNT BE ME. I grill @destruct @Ryan and @rapidaax every time they let me get vigi’d. It’s part of the game chief

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Noiseless. said:

Sitting on cap with some friends and an orca full of vigis drops on me at tree rock, all they do is grab me with an 85k bounty and leave. Fix warzone.

if you not enough to fight just do potato run :) if you fight cartels You must be ready for everything vigis part of game and make game fun so you say { orca full of vigis drops on me}whay you dont fire titan ? if your gang not big enough dont come and say vigis are .........

• Downvote 2
1 minute ago, draMa said:

Are you saying because a player doesn’t play how you do then they don’t belong? LMAO COULDNT BE ME. I grill @destruct @Ryan and @rapidaax every time they let me get vigi’d. It’s part of the game chief

They dont belong in warzone with cartels and people having fun fighting good fights. 

4 minutes ago, mohsen98 said:

if you not enough to fight just do potato run :) if you fight cartels You must be ready for everything vigis part of game and make game fun so you say { orca full of vigis drops on me}whay you dont fire titan ? if your gang not big enough dont come and say vigis are .........

Im fully aware that vigis are a part of the game, but cartels attract a specific kind of player to play on these servers. When you let people go in and fuck up fun fights no one wants to play anymore simple as that. Im not asking for vigis to be overthrown and nerfed to shit. Im just saying to help cartel life out a little jeez.

• Owner
8 minutes ago, draMa said:

CHILL you grill the other bots, im the guy that gets caught in crossfire :( 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Noiseless. said:

They dont belong in warzone with cartels and people having fun fighting good fights. 

Im fully aware that vigis are a part of the game, but cartels attract a specific kind of player to play on these servers. When you let people go in and fuck up fun fights no one wants to play anymore simple as that. Im not asking for vigis to be overthrown and nerfed to shit. Im just saying to help cartel life out a little jeez.

There are already good things coming to vigi that will significantly reduce the amount of them. There were other things that we're holding off on doing until we see how the changes come from this because we're nerfing them quite a bit. Have to do it little by little. As far as them being restricted from going to a part of the map or their gun magically turning into a lethal, that will never happen.

• Like 1
Just now, destruct said:

One of the greatest parts about Altis Life is that you can do whatever the fuck you want. I sympathize with you, but don't necessarily agree.

What? Every faction has there benefits and drawbacks, restrictions and permissions. Vigis should have more restrictions. The payout is way to high for very little risk.

1 minute ago, draMa said:

There are already good things coming to vigi that will significantly reduce the amount of them. There were other things that we're holding off on doing until we see how the changes come from this because we're nerfing them quite a bit. Have to do it little by little. As far as them being restricted from going to a part of the map or their gun magically turning into a lethal, that will never happen.

This is good to hear, im happy something is being done about this shit. Like I said previously as long as SOMETHING gets done about this life will be good again.

• Owner
1 minute ago, Noiseless. said:

The payout is way to high for very little risk.

False. As a vigi you go through tiers. If your license gets taken or you get sent to jail you start all over again. You got to go through a shit ton of work to get through these tiers. You get a bigger payout per tier, so you generally get rewarded for your work.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Noiseless. said:

What? Every faction has there benefits and drawbacks, restrictions and permissions. Vigis should have more restrictions. The payout is way to high for very little risk.

The only restrictions for civilian life is the server rules. There aren't that many, I don't really consider vigis a separate faction either.

• Downvote 1