Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked "The Vigilantes Return" - Kavala Purge Event

• Admin
34 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

If you’re APD while this is happening and you start killing other cops, you are big dumb. 

In a takeover state of mind, sure. The issue is if cops do not turn on each other it just becomes APD taking over and nearly nobody else has fun eventually. But @ APD.. killing cops doesn’t count towards lethal title.. that’s all I’m saying ;)

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Metro said:

Can we not have spawned in armed striders and shit like that. 

that shit is cancer

Big plus one there. Last purge I was a part of, staff members used a AT Offroad to kill people making it no fun for either Civs or Cops. 

• Owner
On 2/9/2019 at 9:01 AM, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Big plus one there. Last purge I was a part of, staff members used a AT Offroad to kill people making it no fun for either Civs or Cops. 

I believe they did that in the last 5-10 minutes of the event 

@RyanDon't make an event geared towards killing vigi's and then block them from their only line of defense. Big gay. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Also, I get a ban for tasing people in the purge event (When the forums says nothing about no tasers) and apparently Ryan was warning in game through the message dialogue not to tase. Problem was.. I was fucking dead so I couldn't see the messages. My body was being camped by 4 or 5 cops at my house insta killing me. Not my fault you didn't put the rules down where everyone knew them. (Also I was tasing and NOT restraining, just running away.)

Edited by Nickolas
  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Owner
2 hours ago, Nickolas said:

@RyanDon't make an event geared towards killing vigi's and then block them from their only line of defense. Big gay. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Also, I get a ban for tasing people in the purge event (When the forums says nothing about no tasers) and apparently Ryan was warning in game through the message dialogue not to tase. Problem was.. I was fucking dead so I couldn't see the messages. My body was being camped by 4 or 5 cops at my house insta killing me. Not my fault you didn't put the rules down where everyone knew them. (Also I was tasing and NOT restraining, just running away.)

Relax. You got a 2 hour ban. We sent multiple messages before the event and during the event. Your friend was warned for it, and you went ahead and did the same thing as him 2 minutes later. Appreciate the fact that it was a 2 hour ban, and not a full event disruption ban.

As for everyone else, good shit :) Vigis are mad and were eradicated.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1