that nerdy guy

1 minute ago, Clash said:

my last ban was like a 5day so i dont understand how it lead up to a 14day then 1month

I mean TBH i wouldve permed you, its really fucked up to make fun of someone over a video game, and you are a really scummy person for doing it. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Idk if im missing something but if you put your face out on your stream which I've seen multiple times whats the big deal of someone having a pic of your face? It's not like no one has seen your face before or you're private about it. Just my opinion. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Aunt Jemima said:

Idk if im missing something but if you put your face out on your stream which I've seen multiple times whats the big deal of someone having a pic of your face? It's not like no one has seen your face before or you're private about it. Just my opinion. 

well for one the pic was of Nerdy from years ago and he looked like a complete retard in it so I would understand why. He had the picture because he thought it was a funny picture of Nerdy and clearly Nerdy didn't like it, asked him to get rid of it/change it, which he did not and got banned for it.

Selling @Hylos and @ThatNerdyGuy pics PM for info

:Kappa:

My 2 cents on this. You were asked to change. Didn't change it and fucked yourself. As easy as that.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1