that nerdy guy

I could see the harassment but I don't know about the ddoxing ban because he has a youtube channel and a stream that shows his face. I mean you could also just not put people faces on stuff related to Olympus and then you don't get banned at all.

• Like 1
  • PogChamp 1

I guess some people dont like people making fun of them. I wouldnt want someone to have my face as their avatar but i wouldnt want them to get banned.

Thats if i did put my face out there and had it on multiple videos and shit.

Just now, Weird Flex said:

I guess some people dont like people making fun of them. I wouldnt want someone to have my face as their avatar but i wouldnt want them to get banned.

Thats if i did put my face out there and had it on multiple videos and shit.

I asked them to change it, they changed it and then went back to the same avatar.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I asked them to change it, they changed it and then went back to the same avatar.

That makes sense, i still dont believe he should be banned, but also shouldnt be let off free. But thats me.

You DO put your face out there and such, but if you asked for him to take it off. Then its a problem

3 minutes ago, Weird Flex said:

That makes sense, i still dont believe he should be banned, but also shouldnt be let off free. But thats me.

You DO put your face out there and such, but if you asked for him to take it off. Then its a problem

I for sure agree with you mabye not a ban but get in trouble of some sort

• Downvote 4
3 minutes ago, Weird Flex said:

He's purposely putting someone's information out to the public and knowingly antagonizing the guy.  That's such an insanely dick move I think that it's justified, especially after he put "Sho is a n****r" as his name after being banned and continuously joining the server.

• Love 1

Really shows how two faced and immature someone could be as on one hand they claim to be mature enough and grinding for an age exception, and then the next second they can't go a second in teamspeak without someones face as their avatar and then spewing racist shit on the server

Glad you weren't given an age exception for putting on an act. 

I am sure @Pledge will be sure to have a, lets say thorough process when it comes to the future of potential age exceptions. And you ain't gonna be one of them.

• Like 3
  • PogChamp 1
  • Downvote 1
Just now, S1LVER said:

He's purposely putting someone's information out to the public and knowingly antagonizing the guy.  That's such an insanely dick move I think that it's justified, especially after he put "Sho is a n****r" as his name after being banned and continuously joining the server.

i did but we aint talking about that u ape now like i said go back to vdming people/ur own gang and plat

1 minute ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Really shows how two faced and immature someone could be as on one hand they claim to be mature enough and grinding for an age exception, and then the next second they can't go a second in teamspeak without someones face as their avatar and then spewing racist shit on the server

I am sure @Pledge will be sure to have a, lets say thorough process when it comes to the future of potential age exceptions. And you ain't gonna be one of them.

i would have got it anyway but dante step quit and i was mature but this reall ticked me off and made me hella angry so this is why im doing this and i could care less about apd anymore 

• Downvote 3
1 minute ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Really shows how two faced and immature someone could be as on one hand they claim to be mature enough and grinding for an age exception, and then the next second they can't go a second in teamspeak without someones face as their avatar.

This guy responded to the ban with, "Yeah I don't care. I can't get cop for four months anyway so it doesn't even matter." Please, don't let this numb nut retard in any position of power.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, S1LVER said:

Im not taking sides, and i dont know the full story pretty much but im just saying.
He didnt really "Dox" nerdy. (As far as i know he only put nerdys face as an avatar.)

Yeah its harassment, putting someones face as your avatar without their consent, and them knowing and not wanting it there. (I might end up taking my avatar off after this so i dont get in trouble/banned)
Does he deserve a 14 day for this, i dont think it should be that long, but making fun of a sAPD, Make his blacklist longer or something.

2 minutes ago, Clash said:

i would have got it anyway but dante step quit and i was mature but this reall ticked me off and made me hella angry so this is why im doing this and i could care less about apd anymore 

Well on that note I would just like to remind you,

Once you get done with your nice break, be sure to be EXTRA careful with any rule violations for the next two months. Would be a shame if you couldn't play anymore :)

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Once you get done with your nice break, be sure to be EXTRA careful with any rule violations for the next two months. Would be a shame if you couldn't play anymore :)

if i get permed it will be my 3rd time i got permed twice for false hacking its crazy im not dealing with anyones shit anymore

• Downvote 3
9 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

my last ban was like a 5day so i dont understand how it lead up to a 14day then 1month

• Downvote 2