Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

GW XIV Reminder

9 hours ago, Jimmy Jarvis said:

I'd recommend an earlier start time and then find someone that would be down to cast the entire thing and maybe offer them some money in return cause a lot of gangs probably won't even participate knowing they won't make it to semi's and there games won't be casted or streamed, imo it's part of the fun of gang wars as for the money thing that sounds a lot better 

earlier start time? shut the fuck up just please shut the fuck up

I'd recommend an earlier start time and then find someone that would be down to cast the entire thing and maybe offer them some money in return cause a lot of gangs probably won't even participate knowing they won't make it to semi's and there games won't be casted or streamed, imo it's part of the fun of gang wars as for the money thing that sounds a lot better 

earlier start time? just stop talking you fuckwit waking up at 9 am on a saturday is good enough for us west coast niggas so just neck yourself k?

Edited by Grim Khan
17 minutes ago, Grim Khan said:

earlier start time? just stop talking you fuckwit waking up at 9 am on a saturday is good enough for us west coast niggas so just neck yourself k?

you're not making it by first round of whatever the fuck your playing so idk why it concerns you

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
10 hours ago, Jimmy Jarvis said:

An earlier start is a bad idea. Already pretty early for most people on the West Coast.

6 hours ago, Grim Khan said:

i couldnt care less if you dont know who i am on an arma 3 server you malformed midget, go find some real meaning in your life other than your internet personality you goddam loser

Yo chill with all of this toxicity. Literally uncalled for lmao Just prove yourself in GW?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
5 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

Yo chill with all of this toxicity. Literally uncalled for lmao Just prove yourself in GW?

lol the virgins on here that care too much about being relevant on an arma 3 server need to hop off their high horse and face the fact that they are all pathetic as hell 

Just now, Grim Khan said:

lol the virgins on here that care too much about being relevant on an arma 3 server need to hop off their high horse and face the fact that they are all pathetic as hell 

So here is the thing dog. Most of these so called "relevant wishers" don't care about there reputations as much as you think. If you would actually engage yourself into the cartel community you would notice that it's all just memes. At the end of the day we all just hop on to fight lmao Also on top of that, why would someone who ONLY fights cartels (most fighters) care ab their rep on the forums hahahaha They log on once every 2 months to post a tage, that is it

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
13 hours ago, Grim Khan said:

i couldnt care less if you dont know who i am on an arma 3 server you malformed midget, go find some real meaning in your life other than your internet personality you goddam loser

If you actually believe what you say yourself you're as retarded as I already thought you were 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3
  • SWAT Commander
3 hours ago, Grim Khan said:

hah you're a malformed midget your life must suck kid odds are you're never gonna lose your virginity

he hasn't lost his virginity bc jimmy takes no L's

• Like 2