Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

GW XIV Reminder

Wanted to get this reminder out yesterday but forgot. Just a reminder participating gangs must be created BEFORE/ON this Friday March 8th. 

If your gang or certain players needs an exception on hour or bank requirements hit me on here/discord/General Inquiry tickets as soon as possible so I can get it on the document. The event is coming up quick so don’t procrastinate.

Any questions, comments or concerns I’ll leave this topic open so feel free to comment or message me.

If you need a refresher on dates, times and requirements check here. 

• Like 4

Make the cash reward higher, 20 mil between 12 people is nothing also coming from an EU Participant stream every game since it gives other participants something to do while waiting for their game and some of the most entertaining clown fiestas are in these rounds                                                                                                                             

• Like 3

Prize will now be $3 million per person (excluding subs)for first place. ( @Jimmy Jarvis ). I will adjust the main GW topic when I get home from work today.

as for streaming, we’ll see. At first thought it sounds terrible to stream every game. We would be able to have multiple fights going at once without streaming. Half the matches are going to be ass. EU players requested it didn’t take too long so they’re not up for an insane amount of time. More people’s routers getting fried if the retards get the satisfaction of seeing it happen on stream. I’m the only one who even wants to consider streaming it (which I don’t even really want to do). We’ll look into it but right now streaming full thing seems awful.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, drama said:

Prize will now be $3 million per person for first place. ( @Jimmy Jarvis ). I will adjust the main GW topic when I get home from work today.

as for streaming, we’ll see. At first thought it sounds terrible to stream every game. We would be able to have multiple fights going at once without streaming. Half the matches are going to be ass. EU players requested it didn’t take too long so they’re not up for an insane amount of time. More people’s routers getting fried if the retards get the satisfaction of seeing it happen on stream. I’m the only one who even wants to consider streaming it (which I don’t even really want to do). We’ll look into it but right now streaming full thing seems awful.

I'd recommend an earlier start time and then find someone that would be down to cast the entire thing and maybe offer them some money in return cause a lot of gangs probably won't even participate knowing they won't make it to semi's and there games won't be casted or streamed, imo it's part of the fun of gang wars as for the money thing that sounds a lot better 

• Downvote 1
18 minutes ago, drama said:

If I have to stream all day on a Saturday like @Strae wants you guys are getting TI first round fym 

You could livestream the one that u think will be good, or that u think will be funny thats another option

20 minutes ago, drama said:

If I have to stream all day on a Saturday like @Strae wants you guys are getting TI first round fym 

Record the part you aren’t streaming so we can see it