Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

• SWAT Commander

get a shadow taper on your sides and back, and or just get a plain 2 all around, I def suggest the taper though. And idk just do a combover or some shit on top, just like play around with it until you find something you like. But definitely get a taper or fade, it makes your hair look cleaner all around no matter how the top is.

• Like 4

@ChubbyElf

I get a 0 up to about half of my head then fade it to a 1 and tell em you push the top up and to the side a little. The sides look a lot better for a lot longer if you get 0-1. If you go to the barber a lot then you can get a 2. Just make sure you go to an actual barber and not some Walmart hairdresser or a female. This pic is like 2-3 weeks after the cut and it’s still controllable

q1bJgVm.jpg

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, drama said:

@ChubbyElf

I get a 0 up to about half of my head then fade it to a 1 and tell em you push the top up and to the side a little. The sides look a lot better for a lot longer if you get 0-1. If you go to the barber a lot then you can get a 2. Just make sure you go to an actual barber and not some Walmart hairdresser or a female. This pic is like 2-3 weeks after the cut and it’s still controllable

q1bJgVm.jpg

wanna fuck?

cutie :wub:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, drama said:

@ChubbyElf

q1bJgVm.jpg

Do you put any product in your hair to get it like that?

Ask for a skin fade on the sides (which is a 0 to like a 1) it lasts longer so you don't always have to go to the barber 24/7. And the top is really all opinion and the way you like to style it.

1 hour ago, ChubbyElf said:

Do you put any product in your hair to get it like that?

Yeah I use hair paste. You can get any kind of paste really from Walmart other than the axe kind that shit is garbage. I prefer paste over pomade or gel because it makes your hair look natural instead of looking like you have glue in your hair. I like to shower the night before then when my hairs still a little wet I kind of brush it back then in the morning you get a really tiny amount of paste and work it however you want.

11 hours ago, drama said:

@ChubbyElf

q1bJgVm.jpg

Wait! @drama isn’t black???

15 hours ago, drama said:

@ChubbyElf

q1bJgVm.jpg

omg drama ur so cuuuuuute:wub:

no homo

• Love 1

skine fade on sides, all around. go up to 1.5-2 and slick it to one side.

no nipple for u this is what I send to the girls to get nudey vajayjay pics hehe (no I have pants on)

IMG_3945.jpg

Edited by GuardiaN
21 minutes ago, GuardiaN said:

skine fade on sides, all around. go up to 1.5-2 and slick it to one side.

no nipple for u this is what I send to the girls to get nudey vajayjay pics hehe (no I have pants on)

IMG_3945.jpg

omg ur so cute too

my fragile masculinity is in shambles

oh no homo btw brother 

Edited by obnoxious
  • SWAT Commander
16 hours ago, drama said:

@ChubbyElf

q1bJgVm.jpg

damn drama u a cutie

16 hours ago, drama said:

@ChubbyElf

q1bJgVm.jpg

Always knew you were a cutie