Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gang Wars Suggestion

I can tell you I have already made a list and told all Sr Staff of the things everyone has told me during gang wars and after.

This gang wars was a big learning Experience without peter

Our first step is to get a proper mission file and it is our main goal.

The next one is going to be better.

8 minutes ago, Ziggyuwu said:

career cop taco making a GW thread
nice

arent you like permed? 

@tacosmell as a career cop has way more experience/knowledge in cartels then you have in olympus  

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, D P said:

I can tell you I have already made a list and told all Sr Staff of the things everyone has told me during gang wars and after.

This gang wars was a big learning Experience without peter

Our first step is to get a proper mission file and it is our main goal.

The next one is going to be better.

If you need help with anything I'm open to help. Good looks

4 minutes ago, Ziggyuwu said:

nice

Is that why the career cop gang placed higher than you guys? 

nice

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 3
23 minutes ago, Ziggyuwu said:

nice

youre a fan,

now let’s get this gang wars goin 

34 minutes ago, tacosmell said:
  • No current bans, past combat exploit bans, etc. 

by this do you mean past global bans?? like no playin on alt accounts 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

Is that why the career cop gang placed higher than you guys? 

The ego is getting a little out of hand do I need to remind you.....

https://gyazo.com/09e778b8529e107f91f58103f8cdca24

:Kappa:

Not or intending to derail this post this post is accurate in what we need. If were being honest here this is the big thing for DeadPooL’s faction so him and his lads should be running it with little to no staff intervention unless needed.

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Panda :) said:

Not or intending to derail this post this post is accurate in what we need. If were being honest here this is the big thing for DeadPooL’s faction so him and his lads should be running it with little to no staff intervention unless needed.

speaking of that.. i understand the time limit, but how long it was was way to short i think for this GW. i don’t know if it is always that short or not tho. 

Edited by Evann
1 hour ago, tacosmell said:

Requirements: 

• At least 300 hours on Olympus servers
  • Participating gangs must be created by insert date 
  • No current bans, past combat exploit bans, etc. 

Roster Submission: 

• Must be submitted by insert date
  • ALL ROSTERS ARE FINAL AFTER THIS DATE (no exceptions) 
  • After rosters are submitted, players on these rosters are white-listed to the server Gang Wars is held on

Honestly the requirements last gang wars were fine. It's the fact that they weren't enforced for diddly squat and people walked all over the requirements that I think most people were unhappy with :/

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Panda :) said:

Pipe down young one. 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, tacosmell said:

Try to cater to EU players due to their time zone (have them fight early in Gang Wars)

What I imagine would be cool is when a gang submits their roster they can either choose NA or EU gang (Maybe they can do it now, idk didn't fight in Gang Wars). Then this will be easy when setting up the bracket, just setup all EU gangs against each other and there's no need to ask who's a EU gang or anymore talking it's just all there with their roster.

7 hours ago, Google said:

What I imagine would be cool is when a gang submits their roster they can either choose NA or EU gang (Maybe they can do it now, idk didn't fight in Gang Wars). Then this will be easy when setting up the bracket, just setup all EU gangs against each other and there's no need to ask who's a EU gang or anymore talking it's just all there with their roster.

That could work but there isn't full EU gangs. Some are EU dominate for sure, but I think doing this would stir up a lot of hate considering Prime and TI are EU dominate. People would not want them fighting first (mostly TI and Prime fans/players) even though that match is always nuts. 

This biggest thing is wait times and intermission between fights. If we can cut those down by a lot then the time thing will not be a problem in my opinion.

We honestly need MORE gang wars and I also agree that they need to be more spread out to cater to the EU players' time zones.

I think Gang Wars are a fun part of Altis Life and they bring people together for serious competition and overall dominance, weird flexes go on but it's dope af.