Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Federal Event Statistics 4/10/2019 - 5/7/2019

Just now, an overweight giant retard said:

Giving your signature, I am going to remind you how awful trainings are to begin with. Imagine trying to teach *multiple* retards how to not be *retarded*.

They are not that bad. They were kinda fun.

59 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

You say it's designed to be a 2nd experience on the server but for most, it's their main and only.

For alot of corporals+ who you see on the forums alot this is the main way they play yes but I would say out of the 250+ cops a significant portion play this on the side main  civ a way to get a few dollars for civ and chill. 

Chris when he wants to stack a fed to the point of having more cops than cop slots.

He did this like once and typically just says fed in the channel he is in and leaves for it.

Besides APD would tell civs all the time to get more people when you guys would mass stack us. We would ask staff to do something about the stack with a stagger timer but were always told no.

Just saying you guys would complain about the stack then still win a good portion of the time.

Realistically you can train and teach other players how to do things for a federal event but no SAPD ever sticks their neck to help. They just sit in hidden channels or in a unit channel with their best friends.

I know of two times a sAPD member has sat in a private channel during a BW or Fed and that senior is no longer around soooo. 

sAPD made FTO to have Corps show more leadership and teach, but ever since FTO became a thing Deputies are more braindead than ever before.

How are deputies more braindead when they are getting a more in depth and comprehensiveness training written by numerous sAPD members, former sAPD members and FTO's. Along with that the rank of FTO and corporal in general is to be the ingame leaders for the APD and typically they do a pretty good job at this. APD is like a mass recruited gang we have pretty much no requirements besides basic rules knowledge and the ability to log into ts and with these little requirements there will be some shitty deputies but even the shittiest deputies can get there act together and be a good APD officer.

14 hours ago, Dante said:

BRO. Lmao. I’ve heard awful APD comms and N O T H I N G matches doing a fucking fed in plague with @Panda :) @Analdo and @buckie in a channel. I’ve never wanted to rip my own fucking ears off like those days. To think panda went from that kid to SGT is a milestone on its own. At least in cop channels if a Sgt + says shut the fuck Up they shut up or get ripped. In a civ channel you tell someone to shut up and they just get louder lmao. 

ur missing Ted Analdo and kenny with me and panda the ultimate wombo combo of ear rape 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, DeadPool said:

Show me where I directly said "it wasn't my fault that the senior APD is biased" 

If you are gonna quote me then actually quote something I said dont be blowing smoke out of your ass just like how I supposedly sneaked in a map changed fuck right off

a4a6d44753e834040d120ae750f85af1.png

Quote from your app. Thats how you concluded why you should be unblacklisted. By saying you did something and only got in trouble because they were "hella biased"

6 minutes ago, Pledge said:

a4a6d44753e834040d120ae750f85af1.png

Quote from your app. Thats how you concluded why you should be unblacklisted. By saying you did something and only got in trouble because they were "hella biased"

But is he wrong? dun dun dun

All that I’m gonna say is, I don’t think that civs understand why people play cop. If we wanted to win Feds we would play civ. They are also really unfun for nonlethals. You guys are thinking of the APD like we are just another gang that you wiped at a cartel, but we aren’t that lmao. The APD is like Sho said, another way of experiencing the server.

So yeah, we can sit here and say that POs and deputies just slam gate 1 and don’t try. Or you could say that the APD doesn’t have tactics. But really its just because people with tasers know that they are unimportant, they aren’t going to make a difference at a fed aside from being milked. 

Look, at the end of the day it really doesn’t need to be this polarized, clearly PO lethals dont have that big of an effect, and it was only implemented to combat the amount of Federal events done, and in a way, I could imagine, in retaliation to those extra blackwater towers being added for no reason. 

• Like 2