10 minutes ago, Noodles:D said:

I love how you think I was making fun of you having a speech impediment. I don't mean stuttering like you can't speak. I meant stuttering like didn't know how to answer a question.

I mean, that's generally how I speak, can you respond to discord direct messages?

1 hour ago, Big Man Tony said:

nah, I'm just applying on my alt, gots like 10 arma accounts.

you know there are ways of checking this right? lmfao you are getting worse and worse. Turning into Lion over here

3 hours ago, Big Man Tony said:

monakS, I mean why'd I lie I put 16 in app, my legit steam ids, are connected to 100s of apps of me being 16, like yikes bruh

Having R rated games on your steam account does not mean you are old enough. It just means you know how to set your DOB on steam to be old enough to get the games.

And tbh this whole thread is kinda retarded and should't even be a problem, if you legit have a problem with people checking DOB then you wont get very far in life. So for the love of god i hope this whole thread is just you trolling.

• PogChamp 1
6 minutes ago, Strikke said:

Having R rated games on your steam account does not mean you are old enough. It just means you know how to set your DOB on steam to be old enough to get the games.

And tbh this whole thread is kinda retarded and should't even be a problem, if you legit have a problem with people checking DOB then you wont get very far in life. So for the love of god i hope this whole thread is just you trolling.

I mean 90% of my post, are me just being retarded cause why not kappa farming ez fat threads, but other than that, I meant apps, by applications lmao, oh and a + is the retarded replys, lmao.

7 hours ago, Big Man Tony said:

that's the most brain dead thing I heard, its fucking arma buddy take a fucking logic pill and look around, no ones fucking going to be mature on a fucking arma server, let alone a unmodded one.

learn to use periods bruh lmao. 4 times in one sentence. Yeah you're immature. You're making a fool out of yourself. Kinda hope you don't get APD. You don't deserve it

1 minute ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

learn to use periods bruh lmao. 4 times in one sentence. Yeah you're immature. You're making a fool out of yourself. Kinda hope you don't get APD. You don't deserve it

are you brain dead? I used commas but okay.