the dude in interview asked for my dob, I said no thats fucking weird g, and he said give me it so I jokingly said 1995 so he moved me out, than moves me in and fucking the chief said Im blacklisted for lying about my age, cause i said 1995 as a joke and wants me to submit fucking proof im 16 which, Is fucking weird, and I don't wanna do over me jokingly saying 1995 but me jokingly saying 1995 and him auto moving me out, and than legit saying i have to submit a id is fucking retarded, I sound older than 16, legit search my steam id and find 100s of apps, proving i'm 16 like omegalul

* context of 1995 dude doxxed me a month back with retarded shit, and "exposed" me for being 25 when I'm, clearly not lmao.

and im going to bed so night forum users

also to add, in my "doxx" I was exposed for living in kabul afghan no cap

9 minutes ago, an overweight giant retard said:

Provide a government issued ID /w your birthday visible and all sensitive info blacked out

Agreeing with this...…….Really isn't that difficult unless you use a voice changer and lied about ur age then that sucks for you and you deserve that blacklist, take the interview seriously the first time and never would've had this issue 

You guys are all fucking brain dead with your responses. Rethink what the fuck have of you said and I was taking the interview serious, but okay buddy.

and " Isn't possible, cause first of all I don't use cellular devices for 200iq reasons, so impossible but okay, your legit braindead

Provide a government issued ID /w your birthday visible and all sensitive info blacked out 

• Kappa 1

You can literally black out everything on the ID that isn’t the DOB so unless your uncomfortable with someone seeing the DOB on your ID there shouldn’t be a problem. And if you do think showing your DOB to someone is weird good luck buying alcohol or anything with an age requirement later in life.

• Like 1
Just now, JuanDeaged said:

You can literally black out everything on the ID that isn’t the DOB so unless your uncomfortable with someone seeing the DOB on your ID there shouldn’t be a problem. And if you do think showing your DOB to someone is weird good luck buying alcohol or anything with an age requirement later in life.

difference from sending some sweaty arma nerd my shit, vs giving a trust worthy indian my shit. ok

Just now, Big Man Tony said:

difference from sending some sweaty arma nerd my shit, vs giving a trust worthy indian my shit. ok

Sending them a piece of paper with everything blacked out except a few numbers is weird apparently. I think your either actually lying about your age or your just retarded honestly I can’t tell.

• Haha 1
Just now, JuanDeaged said:

Sending them a piece of paper with everything blacked out except a few numbers is weird apparently. I think your either actually lying about your age or your just retarded honestly I can’t tell.

Professional age liar here, its both.

your obviously trying to lie about your age.

54 minutes ago, JuanDeaged said:

this^

10 minutes ago, KGB JOSH said:

I mean maybe if you stopped acting like a 7 year old then this wouldn’t be an issue

This ^

making forums post to complain about blacklist go nowhere trust me.

get proof of your age with ID and black out all sensitive stuff. Call it a day 

• Like 1
  • TriHard 1
1 hour ago, Big Man Tony said:

You guys are all fucking brain dead with your responses. Rethink what the fuck have of you said and I was taking the interview serious, but okay buddy.

and " Isn't possible, cause first of all I don't use cellular devices for 200iq reasons, so impossible but okay, your legit braindead

you don't act very mature for 16

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Big Man Tony said:

I sound older than 16

I mean from what I can hear on your twitch. Not really

You also don't need a 'cellular device' to take a picture of an ID. Its called a camera and upload it to your computer if you really want.

1 minute ago, Millennium said:

I mean from what I can hear on your twitch. Not really

You also don't need a 'cellular device' to take a picture of an ID. Its called a camera and upload it to your computer if you really want.

Don't be silly, people with 200 IQ dont use such devices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!