Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Can we do something bout dreamkiller lmfao

So I engaged with a cop and killed him then like 3 minutes later I see another cop in square. I take shots dip run around to another house and see dreamkiller just sitting in his car in the middle of the road so I light him up then he texts me talking about comping him cause he wasn't on when I first engaged. 

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Eggmasta said:

Alright, he's taken care of

Like actually? Cause I mean I wouldn't care if it was a one time thing because ik I'm good the logs will obv show I was engaged but every time I kill this kid he's crying and wanting comp. I'm not really expecting anything more than a talk but damn he's getting annoying.

If you feel an APD member broke a rule, record/gather proper evidence and submit a player report/ APD Internal Affairs ticket. If you don’t choose to record/obtain proper evidence then move on. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, SecTranLive said:

If you feel an APD member broke a rule, record/gather proper evidence and submit a player report/ APD Internal Affairs ticket. If you don’t choose to record/obtain proper evidence then move on. 

Is this not an open forum where I can post whatever I want? Lol I just wanted to vent a little. I never said he broke a rule, did I? I just want others to be weary and not worry when he texts them crying and asking for comp. 

2 minutes ago, yoto said:

Is this not an open forum where I can post whatever I want? Lol I just wanted to vent a little. I never said he broke a rule, did I? I just want others to be weary and not worry when he texts them crying and asking for comp. 

Neat-o @Messy

• Like 1

Already been taken care of. He’s gone. It’s an open forum and you can vent as much as you want regardless of proof. The Senior APD will take your word for it and discipline accordingly. Amendments V-VIII don’t exist here either. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Welcome to the INTERNET,  during your stay you might not always get your way and it might be unfair but in the end the only way to survive  is....... JUST SUCK IT UP AND STOP BEING A LIL HOE ASS BITCH AND WHINING ABOUT YOUR IN GAME INTERACTIONS.                 :thumbup:

6 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

I mean how you are explaining this he was rule quoting so if you want him to see some sort of punishment submit an IA report

shiiiiit word then i might actually just to be pety

Edited by yoto
57 minutes ago, yoto said:

shiiiiit word then i might actually just to be pety

He's our mental retardation diversity hire, pay him no mind.

While officers may not quote rules on duty simply asking for comp doesn't meet that standard. Unless he explicitly said the words RDM or referenced the rules in any other way your case is pretty weak.

• Downvote 3
16 minutes ago, sploding said:

He's our mental retardation diversity hire, pay him no mind.

While officers may not quote rules on duty simply asking for comp doesn't meet that standard. Unless he explicitly said the words RDM or referenced the rules in any other way your case is pretty weak.

I'm pretty sure he did. Can't remember exactly remember what he said but I know it was along the lines of "you can't shoot me because I had just logged on after you killed the other cop" but that was just one of multiple other messages ye just wouldn't shut up about it. I'll check when I get on tonight though.

Edited by yoto
53 minutes ago, yoto said:

I'm pretty sure he did. Can't remember exactly remember what he said but I know it was along the lines of "you can't shoot me because I had just logged on after you killed the other cop" but that was just one of multiple other messages ye just wouldn't shut up about it. I'll check when I get on tonight though.

It wouidn't matter if he just logged on anyways, he deployed into an active situation, so he was engaged with you still. If he was on civ, and just logged into his last location, that would be a different story. But as a cop he chose where to deploy and then drove into the active situation. Not your problem.

12 minutes ago, |REAL| Boing said:

It wouidn't matter if he just logged on anyways, he deployed into an active situation, so he was engaged with you still. If he was on civ, and just logged into his last location, that would be a different story. But as a cop he chose where to deploy and then drove into the active situation. Not your problem.

Ik that's what I told him. It's just that he does this every single time I kill him and I don't want him rying to basically scam new players or those who just don't know. He's annoying as is but getting that "hur dur comp or ban" text every time I wipe him is just getting really old.

12 hours ago, yoto said:

Don’t worry @SecTranLive and @Messy I got this.  Ok listen here you faggot pussy libtard millennial hipster tree hugging marshmallow fuck, nobody cares about your feelings here, pull your balls out of your chest and get the fuck over it you post-op genderqueer snowflake

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, Tim Jacob said:

Don’t worry @SecTranLive and @Messy I got this.  Ok listen here you faggot pussy libtard millennial hipster tree hugging marshmallow fuck, nobody cares about your feelings here, pull your balls out of your chest and get the fuck over it you post-op genderqueer snowflake

lol why do people always get so triggered when i call out cops? like chill out ya fucking sped. ik you guys suck off every cop that passes by but jesus Christ the admin really hire retards sometimes and its just annoying. literally recorded someone getting let go with a 1m bounty months ago and submitted and nothing happened to him. guess they have to defend their decisions to hire dumb fuck kids even if they're in the wrong. just like one of my gang mates recently getting banned with evidence he did nothing wrong lmfao go continue sucking off the admin and grow up, kid.

12 minutes ago, yoto said:

lol why do people always get so triggered when i call out cops? like chill out ya fucking sped. ik you guys suck off every cop that passes by but jesus Christ the admin really hire retards sometimes and its just annoying. literally recorded someone getting let go with a 1m bounty months ago and submitted and nothing happened to him. guess they have to defend their decisions to hire dumb fuck kids even if they're in the wrong. just like one of my gang mates recently getting banned with evidence he did nothing wrong lmfao go continue sucking off the admin and grow up, kid.

Fuck cops they are actual cancer, but between cancer and faggotry I would choose cancer 10/10 times you no life crybaby beta male.  You are the epitome of why it should be illegal for gay couples to adopt as they raise little hoes like you.  Go ask your two dads for a better computer so you can record and get off my forum.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Tim Jacob said:

Fuck cops they are actual cancer, but between cancer and faggotry I would choose cancer 10/10 times you no life crybaby beta male.  You are the epitome of why it should be illegal for gay couples to adopt as they raise little hoes like you.  Go ask your two dads for a better computer so you can record and get off my forum.

Isn't saying fagg*t and shit bannable too anyway lol but I mean. You're friends with the admin so obv you aren't gonna be or forums muted or anything cause legit everyone knows that they play favorites.

• Downvote 1
10 minutes ago, yoto said:

Isn't saying fagg*t and shit bannable too anyway lol but I mean. You're friends with the admin so obv you aren't gonna be or forums muted or anything cause legit everyone knows that they play favorites.

I don’t even know how to respond to this to be honest, let me grab my cat and have him run on top of my keyboard so he can make some statements as dumb as what you’ve said so far.

ssddnssoeksjnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

there we are

24 minutes ago, Tim Jacob said:

I don’t even know how to respond to this to be honest, let me grab my cat and have him run on top of my keyboard so he can make some statements as dumb as what you’ve said so far.

ssddnssoeksjnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

there we are

Boi you sped

4 hours ago, Tim Jacob said:

go off