Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked admins know how to make you not want to play this any more

i wanted to try the cops be i was r&r i have played on this server for 450 hours just on this server i have read the rules and know them  better then any one and for some resone they tell me i dont have enof time or learn the rules when i all i did was mix one question up and fixed it as soon after and they tell me try agin at a latter date.  i dont think it right but hey i guess it there server and prob why there is way less people then there use to be 

• Head Admin

You know the rules better than anyone and got an answer wrong?

If you fail the simple interview you have an option to try again at a later date.  Its been this way literally since the server started.

Its also worth noting that there is actually only one admin that is likely to give you an interview and hes a nice welshman who passes everyone. 

• Like 3

i wanted to try the cops be i was r&r i have played on this server for 450 hours just on this server i have read the rules and know them  better then any one and for some resone they tell me i dont have enof time or learn the rules when i all i did was mix one question up and fixed it as soon after and they tell me try agin at a latter date.  i dont think it right but hey i guess it there server and prob why there is way less people then there use to be 

As Gary stated it's been this way since the server started. The server Admins have the test in place so every cop knows what rules to follow and everyone is on an equal playing field. If I'm not mistaken you can take the test again the next day and if you know the answer to the question you messed up on you should pass the next time. 

If you knew the rules, like you said you do, you'd know this:

1. Failure & Re-applying

1. 1st Fail - must start the process over and re-submit an application 24 hours from the end of their interview

2. 2nd Fail - must start the process over and re-submit an application 7 days from the end of their interview of the 2nd interview

3. 3rd Fail - must start the process over and re-submit an application 1 month from the end of their 3rd interview

4. 4th Fail - applicants are no longer allowed to apply to APD without special permission from the Chief of Police or Deputy Chief of Police.

Jacob, the entire APD force had to do and experienced what you went through, Some passed with flying colors, others had to wait their time and re-do the interview process. Into which they used that time to study up on the Handbook until the time came for their next interview. Just know that what you've just experienced, a few hundred officers through the time Olympus was open, experienced that as well. So you are not being treated any different. 

• Like 1

You have only played the game for 18 days, so I could see how you might get a rule or two mixed up!! 450 hours = 18 days.  Good Luck

You know the rules better than anyone and got an answer wrong?

If you fail the simple interview you have an option to try again at a later date.  Its been this way literally since the server started.

Its also worth noting that there is actually only one admin that is likely to give you an interview and hes a nice welshman who passes everyone. 

:P i am soooo welsh

I think what hes trying to say is he played on this server for 450 hours but prolly not after you guys started the stats thing?

Stats started being tracked back on Sept 23rd. 14 hours since then is even to low. Not sure how you are even still in the R&R roster. 1680 minutes is the required amount to even get an interview.

Updated, seems you were removed from R&R back in Dec. So ya 14 hours in 5+ months doesn't cut it.

• Like 1

Stats started being tracked back on Sept 23rd. 14 hours since then is even to low. Not sure how you are even still in the R&R roster. 1680 minutes is the required amount to even get an interview.

I am not tracking him on the R&R roster, unless his play name is different.  However, I don't have a complete list.

:P i am soooo welsh

Wait, I thought Gary was the welsh one! 

see i took the test like 3 months ago i have put alot og time in to the server and i know like all the admins sep like one i ant saying that i couldnt pass now but getting told that i dont have enof hours in the game blows my mind i mean i been play for like 4 to 5 months strate and i had to take a brake bc work got crazy and i come back to find that every thing that i have done pffffff gone the time i put in to the server gone and i think thats crazy but it prob just me 

This thread makes me cry. If you would atleast have proper grammar we would be fine...

Maybe he isn't from an English speaking country. If that's the case I think he is doing pretty damn well. If that's not the case then hopefully he can try a bit harder. 

Maybe he isn't from an English speaking country. If that's the case I think he is doing pretty damn well. If that's not the case then hopefully he can try a bit harder. 

well, im not from a English speaking country and i find my grammatical errors being minimal, and im only 17.... and seeing as he is blatantly lying in the OP, its kinda hard to take a guy serious after a outrage like that.