Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus in game redesign

Should we update the UI to something nicer?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Should we update the UI to something nicer?

• Yes
    • No

• Owner

In all honesty I feel like this current UI Olympus has is very outdated. I think its time for a change on our look... If we are to do a new UI it wont be a fast update, could take a couple updates till its released considering how much needs to be done. Plus we need to prioritize fixing the current issues we have and pushing a hotfix for all the broken shit atm. So we likely wont have this released for a while. Want to know the communities thoughts, vote plz thanks :) 

• Like 10
  • Downvote 9
2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

In all honesty I feel like this current UI Olympus has is very outdated. I think its time for a change on our look... If we are to do a new UI it wont be a fast update, could take a couple updates till its released considering how much needs to be done. Plus we need to prioritize fixing the current issues we have and pushing a hotfix for all the broken shit atm. So we likely wont have this released for a while. Want to know the communities thoughts, vote plz thanks :) 

Not a bad idea. We should just be able to see it or some concept drawing of it before it is released.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
22 minutes ago, Ryan said:

IMO would prefer dev time to focus on gameplay changes and not on UI. 

Just something to consider 

• Owner
1 minute ago, GHOSTK1LL3R said:

IMO would prefer dev time to focus on gameplay changes and not on UI. 

Just something to consider 

25 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Plus we need to prioritize fixing the current issues we have and pushing a hotfix for all the broken shit atm. So we likely wont have this released for a while. Want to know the communities thoughts, vote plz thanks :) 

Need to read what I said bruh lmao

1 minute ago, Trenton The God said:

hey where’s server 3 owner @Ryan and how do I become a vigilante

Hey wheres our admin @Trenton The God and how do I run a gang wars

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Owner
1 minute ago, Trenton The God said:

First step don’t get a mission file, second step make @Kyle Lake stream, final step rage quit in semi finals and make someone else finish hosting it. Done!

Thanks ill make sure to apply this tomorrow :P 

• Downvote 1