Fuck #StatusUpdate

NexIV

Glad all you staff have realized that DB is just full of biased cancerous either middle aged 30 year olds or 13 year old british kids. That do not care about Olympus, all they try to do is have fun for themselves and make everyone else have a shit time. Hell I remember like what, 3 months ago, back when I played, when majestic and other db tards, along with @DeadPoolwere streamsniping riiken, and TE for a solid 2 months. Nothing ever happened to them, because its DB, and they all got eachothers back, especially since they had staff wrapped around their thumbs. Its a video game so, in the moment, I didn't give a fuck, I moved on with life, check in on the Olympus forums maybe 3 times a month to see the shitstorm unfold. And im happy to see it may be dying soon, or may be just purging the inner cancer. Mad respect to the staff lads that said "fuck DB and fuck being biased cunts.... o7 Ryan, good fucking luck" Mad lads they are. IDK who led the resistance, but @Hadi Mokdad  and other people that I cant @ because the @ is broken now for whatever reason. Good luck in your future endeavors. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2
9 minutes ago, Unjo said:

Keep paying your run tax to daddy riken

I haven't touched this shit server in 3 months, how's your pathetic life going? Making money gains irl? Putting your 2k hours on olympus into your work resumes? Didnt think so. Enjoy going nowhere in life db trash.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, Nex is Retiring said:

I haven't touched this shit server in 3 months, how's your pathetic life going? Making money gains irl? Putting your 2k hours on olympus into your work resumes? Didnt think so. Enjoy going nowhere in life db trash.

Off DB server thankyou

1 minute ago, Bloodmoon said:

So this is what happens when we clap a gang lul 

You say it like I was affected at all. Good thing you guys got away with the streamsnipe though, cause you cant live a day without this shit server.

19 minutes ago, Nex is Retiring said:

You say it like I was affected at all. Good thing you guys got away with the streamsnipe though, cause you cant live a day without this shit server.

So delusional to still be thinking we streamsniped. Not hard to think a retard is either in kav, diamond pro, or his shed. You got ran off the server without us breaking any rules, deal with it.

3 hours ago, Nex is Retiring said:

Wow never thought someome would would be so spot on... I am indeed going to put my 7k hours and my position on all my job resumes.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...