Vehicles disappearing or being deleted?

Anyone else noticing this? made bug report and comp ticket with no reply. 

So far vehicles for me have been being deleted entirely, even with insurance and upgrades, so long as they are in the server but not near me when the server resets. 

Example: Left an orca at warzone outpost, it had basic insurance. Deleted from garage when server restarts.

Example: hatchbacks at events or rebels, when server restarts they are gone.

Example: hummingbird left on big tower at rebel that was about to blow up but didn't. It had full coverage but still disappeared on restart.

this only occurs when i'm not close enough to save the trunk inventory on restart, those save for me.

• Like 2

You are not the only one experiencing this. This issue is caused by an issue with the stored procedures that were lost when the forums were (((misplaced))) by some angry former staff members. The replacement of these procedures is what is required for many things (warpoints, vehicles not deleting, houses to go away after time) to function properly. I'm sure that @TheCmdrRex and @Fusah are all over it, but it will take some time. In the meantime you should be able to submit a comp request on the topic (unless @TheCmdrRex plans to add them back manually, may want to let him answer that one)

Yea the server has been eating vehicles since the rollback. I don't know what is causing this but I have definitely lost a good dozen R&R vehicles while on duty. I'm hoping it gets fixed soon because I do happen to leave vehicles all over the place, as I am sure many of you do too. 

1 hour ago, Pledge said:

You are not the only one experiencing this. This issue is caused by an issue with the stored procedures that were lost when the forums were (((misplaced))) by some angry former staff members. The replacement of these procedures is what is required for many things (warpoints, vehicles not deleting, houses to go away after time) to function properly. I'm sure that @TheCmdrRex and @Fusah are all over it, but it will take some time. In the meantime you should be able to submit a comp request on the topic (unless @TheCmdrRex plans to add them back manually, may want to let him answer that one)

thanks for the response. do I need proof for these comps? it's way too hard to record.