Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Selling Ghosthawk

I'm thinking about selling the flex-mobile so it actually gets used by someone. I'm not desperate for money, so I'm not letting it go for less than 25m. Highest bid at or above 25m wins.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, rabid said:

selling hawk 20m hmu

If you get ghosthawks with staff points, then retire, and then still have the ghosthawks; can you sell them afterwards?

• Clown 1
1 hour ago, Noahhh! said:

If you get ghosthawks with staff points, then retire, and then still have the ghosthawks; can you sell them afterwards?

No.  If you obtain one, someone may get upset and go to @Ryan

6 minutes ago, Noodles:D said:

Yes you can

No

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Owner
3 minutes ago, Millennium said:

HUH? what happened to every singl retired staff's members Ghawks then. Cuz I know they were definitely sold to ppl.

They were either reverted, or if they ended up getting sold to someone else we forced them to use it till it blows up as a punishment.

• Hmm 1
24 minutes ago, Ryan said:

They were either reverted, or if they ended up getting sold to someone else we forced them to use it till it blows up as a punishment.

atleast you never caught me with the one prime sold me Image result for dancing black guy gif

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
On 1/18/2020 at 2:25 PM, Ryan said:

So you are telling me that the player is punished for buying a ghost hawk from staff insted of the staff member? How at all is that fair?

• Owner
22 minutes ago, Diamond_drop said:

So you are telling me that the player is punished for buying a ghost hawk from staff insted of the staff member? How at all is that fair?

Nope, they are given the option of getting their cash back or forcefully using it till it blows up. Regardless, there is no fair or not fair, people should think before they purchase a staff spawned in ghost hawk.

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

Nope, they are given the option of getting their cash back or forcefully using it till it blows up. Regardless, there is no fair or not fair, people should think before they purchase a staff spawned in ghost hawk.

What if I steal a staff ghost hawk instead of the usual exploding it?