APD Handbook Update 2/3/2020

cop: okay sir do you have any licences on you today

Civ: excuse me but acording to chapter 3 of the Altis police department you are suppose to announce yourself as an officer of the law WHICH might i just say you did not un hand me now good sir!

Nah but for real love the handbook update should overall be a thing where you can quote a rule if someone wants to know why you pulled them over etc. 

• Like 4

This is a great update, can't tell you how many times I've had to explain to a civ why I'm doing what I'm doing but not been able to explain properly and ended up with a confused civ.

35 minutes ago, Monks said:

So im wondering... Are we allowed to say "i cant rule quote" so people understand?

bruh

you a "this hill is bugged i swear" lookin ass

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, decla said:

cop: okay sir do you have any licences on you today

Civ: excuse me but acording to chapter 3 of the Altis police department you are suppose to announce yourself as an officer of the law WHICH might i just say you did not un hand me now good sir!

Nah but for real love the handbook update should overall be a thing where you can quote a rule if someone wants to know why you pulled them over etc. 

Nah ask them for their spike trips

• Admin

My favorite is - " MEET ME IN SUPPOL CUZ YOU DIDN'T INDITIATE BREH, I PUT MYSELF IN AN ACTIVE FUCKING SITUATION WITH A GUN OUT AND YOU STILL SHOT ME BREH, COMPS OR BANZ " 

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Sandman said:

Changes Appear In Red/Green

Chapter I - Professional Standards

1.      Conduct

1.      Officers may conduct themselves casually, but are expected to be polite and professional, and to obey orders from a higher up.

2.      Do not quote rules on cop, medic or civilian. Be creative when discussing issues or make use of the Support channel in Teamspeak.

3.      Officers are expected to intervene when other Officers are breaking rules.

2.      Metagaming

1.      Officers are expected to wait 15 minutes before switching factions on the same server, and may not use any information previously gathered to their advantage.

3.      Deployments

1.      Same Server redeployments should be conducted by a Corporal+

2.      Cross Server redeployments may be conducted by an FTO+.

3.      Officers may respawn to other HQs if there are less than 6 officers online, if a deputy is traveling to accompany a PO who is not in an active situation, or if they spawn in the wrong place.

**While you still can not quote Server Rules on cop, you can talk about the handbook.**

Hell yes. I'm not even a cop yet and I was literally planning to make a post requesting this change. +1