Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Church of Poseidon

There are 165 chapels on Altis. I hereby declare that the chapel in Kavala be named the "Church of Poseidon". 

Who is Poseidon?

Poseidon isn't only the Founder of Olympus Entertainment. He is the Olympian God of the sea, floods, drought, earthquakes, and horses. He is commonly depicted as a mature man with a dark beard and sturdy build holding a trident, a three-pronged fisherman’s spear. He is married to Amphitrite. Poseidon is a major God of several cities. He was second only to Athena in Athens, while in Magna Graecia and He was the chief God of the polis. In his benign aspect, Poseidon is seen as responsible for the creation of new islands and offering calm seas. When blinded from the light of the Gods, it is said that Poseidon strikes the ground with his trident and caused chaotic springs, earthquakes, drownings, and shipwrecks.

How do I worship Poseidon? 

• Animal sacrifice, typically of horses, by drowning. An Oracle of Apollo recommends the sacrifice to take place on the shore and to sprinkle salt water on the head of the animal before tossing them the water. According to a fragmentary papyrus, Alexander the Great paused at the Syrian seashore before the battle of Issus and prayed, “invoking Poseidon the sea-god, for whom he ordered a four-horse chariot to be cast into the waves.”
  • The burning of an offering, such as fish.
  • The offering of a bull.
  • Giving anything directly to the ocean, but make sure it doesn’t harm the water of aquatic life. It will only pollute the environment and blind you from the light of the God.
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Pepega 2
  • TriHard 1
  • Downvote 2
8 hours ago, Millennium said:

Why are you roleplaying on the forums

I was thinking "what's the most cringe thing I could do?" And so, I thought of it. I planned it. I executed it. This is the result. TBH there are so many churches and nobody ever uses them. We should think of a way to make them useful in some way. 

2 hours ago, Hunter said:

I was thinking "what's the most cringe thing I could do?" And so, I thought of it. I planned it. I executed it. This is the result. TBH there are so many churches and nobody ever uses them. We should think of a way to make them useful in some way. 

what was the point of ur anaphora

21 hours ago, DeadPool said:

Personally I think the Church in kav should be called The Synagogue of Kavala for @Ryan

Posideon was like 2014-2017. The return of the Jew is now

Perfect for the Jewish couple!