Is This RDM?

https://streamable.com/4z7l1

Based on the rule below:

If someone reacts in a way that is compliant with your demand (Such as stopping their vehicle in order to get out) you must allow them to complete their reaction even if it takes longer than 5 seconds.

If you get out to put your hands up without waving your gun around or aiming at them (or at all in this case), what are your thoughts?

My initial thoughts are that if the truck shot at 5 seconds while the victim was in the car still, then it would be alright, but considering the victim stepped out to comply then it is not. Getting out and hitting tab takes a moment. The victim was sprayed down without a chance to holster the weapon and put the hands up.

It's okay if you disagree with me or think I should kill myself, I'm genuinely curious what the community thinks. Perhaps it's as simple as a reworded rule to match the community's interpretation. 

Thnx

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Hunter said:

https://olympus-entertainment.com/support/

New Request > Department > Player Report

"It's okay if you disagree with me or think I should kill myself, I'm genuinely curious what the community thinks. Perhaps it's as simple as a reworded rule to match the community's interpretation. "

Just now, mong said:

u were in kavala. instant crime right there

u aint wrong

• Clown 1

Yeah thats rdm. Thats why whenever i engage on someone in a car i say get out without a weapon or put the weapon in your backpack so if they hope out with a weapon i can shoot them. In this case they didnt say that soooooo rdm

• Like 1
Just now, Monks said:

Yeah thats rdm. Thats why whenever i engage on someone in a car i say get out without a weapon or put the weapon in your backpack so if they hope out with a weapon i can shoot them. In this case they didnt say that soooooo rdm

Not a bad strategy

5 minutes ago, Soap del Mar said:

"It's okay if you disagree with me or think I should kill myself, I'm genuinely curious what the community thinks. Perhaps it's as simple as a reworded rule to match the community's interpretation. "

I know what you said. Just make a player report. No matter what the community's opinion is, it's at the discretion of the staff team.

Just now, Hunter said:

I know what you said. Just make a player report. No matter what the community's opinion is, it's at the discretion of the staff team.

That is not the purpose of this post. I genuinely would like to know the community's thoughts.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Just now, AmericanWaffle said:

I counted 5 seconds from when you received the message so it’s really up to the interpretation of the admin who helps you

The purpose of this post is not for a player report. It is to gauge the community's interpretation of the rules.

• Like 1

im confused he said hands up or die and waited 5 seconds and shot you, he didnt say like wait your fucking mary time jerk off your passenger then get out and lolly gag around while you try to put your hands up.

You had ample time to get out and comply

• Like 3
Just now, Billeh said:

im confused he said hands up or die and waited 5 seconds and shot you, he didnt say like wait your fucking mary time jerk off your passenger then get out and lolly gag around while you try to put your hands up.

You had ample time to get out and comply

Fair enough! Again, I am genuinely interested on the community's thoughts. I've been to support one too many times for similar situations (on both ends) and it is almost always ruled as RDM since the victim was in fact attempting to comply despite it taking 5 seconds since the rule states even if it takes more than 5.

Just now, billdroid said:

If someone gets out of their car with a gun. I shoot idgaf

Bet. Perhaps having a gun at all in these situations should count as hostile action.