Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

medics arent able to see when people need dope should this be changed?

medics arent able to see when people need dope should this be changed?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. medics arent able to see when people need dope should this be changed? if no then tell me what your iq is

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/13/20 at 04:00 AM

28 minutes ago, Dank MeeMoo said:

What does it matter? If they ask for it then you’ll give it to them.

But why can cops see it but not medics it dosent make any sence. Like it's not a new thing someone has to write code for

6 minutes ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

But why can cops see it but not medics it dosent make any sence. Like it's not a new thing someone has to write code for

Cops need to know if they need to get someone they have in custody dopamine there isn’t really a need for medics to have it. It would make no functional difference, not really against it being implemented just doesn’t matter 

They have to ask for Dope for you to give it to them no?

then why would a medic need to know unless someone ask for it the quite obviously they are on Dope this would be a waste of time to add.

13 minutes ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

Cops need it to make sure that they are alive so they can carry out their duties.

• Like 2
  • Kreygasm 1
7 minutes ago, Panda 🙂 said:

They have to ask for Dope for you to give it to them no?

then why would a medic need to know unless someone ask for it the quite obviously they are on Dope this would be a waste of time to add.

Cops need it to make sure that they are alive so they can carry out their duties.

I mean it would take any work, just copy and paste the cop script. No downside to it, if anything helps players that are on dope that aint paying attention, afk, etc.

obviously not as important as a cop needing it but its just a nice QOL that requires nothing

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Panda 🙂 said:

^^

It makes no difference for medics. If someone needs dope, they'll let you know more than likely. Or they'll just go to the hospital. There is no harm in the idea itself, I just don't see the need for it though. 

This is specifically for situations where people aren't paying attention to needing dope and realize after an altercation with a medic that they need it. Plus if we're flying around out of the direct vc range of people,speeding by ECT. Then we can stop and give them dope without having them having to text R&R. Possibly cluttering up special requests

1 hour ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

I dont really do this, but looks like your school failed you so I might as well help you.    its    s e n s e 

2 minutes ago, toxicc said:

I dont really do this, but looks like your school failed you so I might as well help you.    its    s e n s e 

Toxic toxic

• Like 1

@FrankieTwinkletoes do me a favor and...

Spoiler

STOP FUCKING SHIT POSTING YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!! FUKIN SHIT SEARCH AND WOULD BE A SHIT SOUP!!!!!! STFU LIL BITCH

little toxic ^

• Love 1
  • Pepega 1
  • Clown 1
11 hours ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

Cops can only see it when people are in restraints, this way they know if there is about to be a server restart or not then they'd need to get that player dope and some stuff like that you know? 

If as a civ, you see a medic you ask them if you can get dope, I don’t think it’s all that necessary for an option for medics to see it. I see where you are coming from, however it doesn’t need to be added.

15 hours ago, Mane said:

If as a civ, you see a medic you ask them if you can get dope, I don’t think it’s all that necessary for an option for medics to see it. I see where you are coming from, however it doesn’t need to be added.

There are alot of changes which don't "need" to happen. Just a easy QoL change ya know?

the vote seems to say otherwise..... im not bringing this up to be a needed change i was simply thinking about the comfort of medics in gameplay and this seems like it would be alot easyer to tell who needs dope and who dosent because there are alot of different things to get distracted on. And sometimes its easy to miss someone coming up to you saying they need dope but big red letters above there name saying NEED DOPAMINE would help when choosing what next move to make on medic when certain areas are popping in a gunfight