Vigi Light and Siren

Should Vigi have light and a siren like cops? Green light though or red and yellow light in there vehicle?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Should Vigi have light and a siren like cops? Green light though or red and yellow light in there vehicle?

Noobs already get medic and cop sirens mixed up, no need to add 2 more into the mix. Also almost all color combinations are already used by the APD and RnR so making it not look like a police or medic vehicle will be a pain in the ass. Lastly if you want lights and sirens become a cop or medic, vigis are not pseudo cops and they never will be, this would make engagement messier and make life for everyone harder.

It's also literally impossible, the current lights and sirens script is whitelist based, if I hop into a civilian vehicle that exists on cop I can turn on lights and sirens but a civ in a cop car can't do shit. The only vehicles with emergency lights and a siren currently are the offroad and van which both suck and have all blue lights. 

Listen folks, Big mike here. Vigilantes should have the option to purchase flashing lights on there vehicles. NO SIRENS ( NO AUDIO). I think there should be a second poll! Lights with NO SIRENS! This would have no effect on engagement rules. The flashing lights on a vigi car won't engage someone they are chasing. Flashing lights would distinguish a vigi easily if they have them turned on. Rethink this and Re-vote 

• Downvote 1

I like the Idea of vigilantes getting more stuff added to them, but this isn't unnecessary. If it was added I think it would really ruin some things with vigi's let alone they are already a meme so why make them easier to RDM?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, KllTA said:

I like the Idea of vigilantes getting more stuff added to them, but this isn't unnecessary. If it was added I think it would really ruin some things with vigi's let alone they are already a meme so why make them easier to RDM?

well yeah light going to make everything a shit show and people be blasting that siren. But cant lie this has been fun. never expect that i got to second page.

On 4/19/2020 at 12:39 PM, sploding said:

It's also literally impossible, the current lights and sirens script is whitelist based,

Let's write a whitelist vigilante handbook and whitelist career vigilantes who want to create their own experiences instead of spending 60,000 minutes licking ass and smashing their balls with a mallet. 

Total kidding, kind of, but stop saying "Just join APD". Literally no vigilante wants to be a part of that clusterfuck.

• BlessUp 1
8 minutes ago, Soap del Mar said:

Let's write a whitelist vigilante handbook and whitelist career vigilantes who want to create their own experiences instead of spending 60,000 minutes licking ass and smashing their balls with a mallet. 

Total kidding, kind of, but stop saying "Just join APD". Literally no vigilante wants to be a part of that clusterfuck.

+1 

1 hour ago, Soap del Mar said:

Vigis should not be whitelisted, there's nothing in the current role of vigilantes that requires whitelisting and if it's a whitelisted faction you end up with a hierarchy and rule enforcement mechanism that makes it another version of the APD. Vigi is fine as is and by definition vigilantes act outside the law.

People say "just join the APD" because what some vigis want is police powers and equipment without the hassle associated with the APD, I think vigi is very well balanced right now and aside from small tweaks it's fine as is. Vigis were never intended to replace the APD or even act as an APD-lite, the rules and privileges are fine as is and if you really want to roll around with lights and sirens, toggle lethals and wide reaching powers join the APD because vigis will never be on par with the police.

Why anyone become cop and deal with a chain of command at a handbook that takes 20 minutes to go through when they can get a whitelist for a faction that pays better, has access to better equipment and much less bullshit with half the rules? Why not just do away with the APD or integrate vigis as "special constables" or something at that point? The reason the APD has so much "bullshit" is because even in a video game running a law enforcement agency takes significant oversight and administrative work, a whitelisted vigi faction would still have ranks, TS channels and everything the APD currently has with the bonus of being able to partake in illegal activities on duty and not having to respond to calls and feds.

Edited by sploding
2 minutes ago, Shades said:

Don’t know why I got tagged. Not like anyone gives two fucks what I have to say. Lol. 

nah im pretty sure we just wanted to check in and say hi to you.

4 hours ago, KllTA said:

yeah a meme that makes 10 times more then cops and medics do... I will meme myself all the way to the bank with arrests and laugh at every APD officer i pass on the way to vigi outpost...

• Haha 1
  • Clown 1