O7 Fuck Olympus

3 hours ago, Cole#7540 said:

Fuck Olympus and fuck the SAPD this is my resignation.  Goat the new chief just memes in forums and all SAPD do aswell, Im going to Archetype! FIX YOUR FUCKING SERVER AND GET GOOD ADMINS!!!! Fuck DB, those fucking apes just control the server!!!

Ok who 3 to 1'ed this kid 

3 hours ago, Hurricane said:

No and Im 18 don't have a wife

So @Hurricane what your saying is the wife position is open...? If so i'll happily take you up on that offer 😄

5 hours ago, Cole#7540 said:

Fuck Olympus and fuck the SAPD this is my resignation.  Goat the new chief just memes in forums and all SAPD do aswell, Im going to Archetype! FIX YOUR FUCKING SERVER AND GET GOOD ADMINS!!!! Fuck DB, those fucking apes just control the server!!!

https://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php

18+ 

Mature Admins

Active APD

APPLY TODAY

Half-Shekel – Metaphor for Entanglement | Alexander I. Poltorak ...

This is for you @Ryan ^

Edited by Mitch (IFRIT)
  • Clown 1
26 minutes ago, m o n s t e r said:

Rolling On Floor Laughing GIFs | Tenor sorry just had to laugh real quick at how retarded you are.

man u got the 2002 crying emoji are u on android because that thing is dog shit and u need to laugh at how retarded you are if u bought that phone

• Head Admin
5 hours ago, Emma J said:

trust me u would rather wanna be cop here its way better the sapd on archetpye are a bunch of braindead fucks

I see Olympus and Archetype have something in comman at last, other than their server being a copy of ours I mean l0l

@Senior APD Member You gonna let this guy talk mad shit?

• Like 2
  • Pepega 1
43 minutes ago, PUG said:

man u got the 2002 crying emoji are u on android because that thing is dog shit and u need to laugh at how retarded you are if u bought that phone

yeah dude i got that shit saved and definitely didn't google "Rolling on floor laughing gif" ????? brainless.

15 minutes ago, m o n s t e r said:

yeah dude i got that shit saved and definitely didn't google "Rolling on floor laughing gif" ????? brainless.

no shit dumbass god retards these days LMAO 

1 minute ago, PUG said:

no shit dumbass god retards these days LMAO 

im sorry is the "LMAO" part supposed to make this in any way shape or form funny and or under fucking standable?

21 minutes ago, m o n s t e r said:

im sorry is the "LMAO" part supposed to make this in any way shape or form funny and or under fucking standable?

is the part where u put that cringy ass 8bit gif funny in any form like kid don't respond to comments u cant win 

Just now, PUG said:

is the part where u put that cringy ass 8bit gif funny in any form like kid don't respond to comments u cant win 

I already won bro, take ur noble droid lookin ass straight off a cliff maybe you'll find a better server then archetype down there.

3 minutes ago, m o n s t e r said:

I already won bro, take ur noble droid lookin ass straight off a cliff maybe you'll find a better server then archetype down there.

lol u did not win shit dude the only thing u did win is the autism award when u put that old ass gif that made me feel like i was talking to some kid that thinks he is the popular kid in highschool when hes the dumbass that has gay ass harry potter glasses thinking he is top shit for playing arma in a irrelevant olympus gang

1 minute ago, PUG said:

lol u did not win shit dude the only thing u did win is the autism award when u put that old ass gif that made me feel like i was talking to some kid that thinks he is the popular kid in highschool when hes the dumbass that has gay ass harry potter glasses thinking he is top shit for playing arma in a irrelevant olympus gang

#1 Still permed. #2 you're literally in noble #3 still winning.

Just now, m o n s t e r said:

#1 Still permed. #2 you're literally in noble #3 still winning.

#1 i dont care did u tell your boyfriend about me. #2 thats irrelevant i can say the same thing your in reign like who the fuck are u #3 i dont think you are