I thought you needed to be atleast 16 to be a cop

• Admin

im done............. 3rip and christian are OBVIOUSLY not 16 how did olympus believe them?!?!

Maybe it's because they are good at what they do? And probably have a lot more time to play than us 30 year old people that work 40 hours a week....  :(

• Like 2

What do you want us to do, administer lie detector tests?

Not everyone has manly ass voices when they are 16.

I won't go into how we determine people are 16 or it will DEFINITELY be to easy to get in, but just know we work with what we got.

Just because someone doesn't sound 16 to you doesn't necessarily mean they aren't.

• Admin

Alright, he might or might not be the required age. But I have played with him and he knows what he's doing. He leads the teams and frankly a good role model for going up the ranks of the APD at Olympus. 

• Like 1

You can be any age you want on the internet. I, for a fact, know some people are not 16 who are on the force yet their maturity allows them to sustain the 'I am 16 or older' rule against them.

Also, was there really a need to point out the people that do not sound 16? They probably get enough crap from people ingame (As some people are just complete dicks) and last thing I'm sure they'd want is their names under a "OMG HE AINT 16, DIRTY LIAR" list.

• Like 1

I knew a few kids in the sixth grade that could pass for 16 and I knew some sophomores that could pass for 12. There are some people on the APD that are 16 and over, but don't act nor sound like 16. Conversely, there are kids on the APD that are below 16, but are mature (in voice and actions) far beyond their years. That's purely an observation I've made. However, there are people on the APD (one person in particular that I'm very suspicious of, but I'll not give a name) that are below 16 and wouldn't know maturity if it slapped them across the face. They figure they can get on the force because of their lower voices and their lying prowess. My only hope is that they're caught and dealt with accordingly.

• Like 1

I knew a few kids in the sixth grade that could pass for 16 and I knew some sophomores that could pass for 12. There are some people on the APD that are 16 and over, but don't act nor sound like 16. Conversely, there are kids on the APD that are below 16, but are mature (in voice and actions) far beyond their years. That's purely an observation I've made. However, there are people on the APD (one person in particular that I'm very suspicious of, but I'll not give a name) that are below 16 and wouldn't know maturity if it slapped them across the face. They figure they can get on the force because of their lower voices and their lying prowess. My only hope is that they're caught and dealt with accordingly.

I promise you I am 13! I mean 16 or older!

Maybe it's because they are good at what they do? And probably have a lot more time to play than us 30 year old people that work 40 hours a week....  :(

Not Maybe dosent matter if they are good. if they are 16 they are allowed in the APD

I wish it was lower anyway, I am 14, have way more minutes than required and I would love to be on the APD. I know plenty of people around my age that are more "mature" in this sense than any 16 year old I know, I hate the stereotypical age cap.

• Like 1

They should take a pic of there permit or license black out all the other info besides age lol have like a piece of paper with there name next to it 

That would be getting personal information including but not limited to a full name, DoB and possibly an address of a MINOR, which potentially is illegal in most countries. Just thought I'd point that out.