Police miss use of ghost hawk

11 minutes ago, rabid said:

you stole a mk1 congrats dog running around with 10 kids with tasers to get me quite pathetic 

dScyRVL.jpg

I guess I got outplayed by the 10 ALF kids rolling deep with tasers

but dw you will have a surprise when staff looks at my ticket

okay thanks for the comment 

Is this thread a joke? If so I'm so confused lol

Also if unfortunately this is not a joke,

32 minutes ago, Exner21 said:

The rule states very obviously that it must be in a response

32 minutes ago, Exner21 said:

Ghosthawk patrols may be used to respond to heavy gang activity.

a patrol is a response, and heavy gang activity could mean just about anything based off solely the handbook since it's not defined

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I think I'm tired of your gang doing nothing other than posting a limited amount of evidence to a concern that you have. I'm tired of your group bringing nothing to the table in regards to adjustments to the rules or even suggestions. If you want to go on the forums and complain about something, you better have an idea on fixing it.

That is not limited evidence, as for fixing it, you guys need to stand up for civilian players not just APD. clearly he broke rules. I don't think anyone would disagree

Edited by Exner21
Just now, Mavrick said:

ive seen the GH out just flying around for the last week.... initiating on hummingbirds and shooting them down

Again, seeing them fly around and do that but not having context is not helpful. Look, if you're flying around in a hawk with 20 people on the server, it ain't cool. However, if you're chasing someone who's in a heli that you found. Then it's totally different. Player count shouldn't restrict as to when a hawk can be pulled, the situation is what allows it's uses.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Mako said:

The only crime here is the nigga using edge instead of chrome 🥶

XD you got me man. I use both brotha. Don't be roasting me like that XD

• Lead Map Designer
Just now, Noahhh! said:

Boss, if you want to further lower the fed win rate, the APD titan is a great answer. I am all for balance, but this really doesn't help the server move towards balance.

Not really worth arguing over anyways, maybe I'll be completely proven wrong by the stats. We'll just have to see.

Blackfishes should not be the only way to win a fed, the only way to currently counter them as the APD is to be lucky enough to get to them with a hawk before the see you and go to space.  Feds should not be balanced in a way that is only do-able with a Blackfish, if a Fed is only do-able with a Blackfish then that's a big proble imo.

2 minutes ago, Exner21 said:

That is not limited evidence, as for fixing it, you guys need to stand up for civilian players not just APD. clearly he broke rules. I don't think anyone would disagree

What rules did he break???

There is no set guideline on what high rebel activity is.

@Exner21 can u please stop making posts and then have all your  gang members make cringey +1 comments on it.

Like it doesn't help your case at all, everyone can tell who they are.

If you want a thing passed bring it to civ council meetings, and then get it passed and go to staff meetings. Making posts like these don't solve jack shit. especially over shit like this.

• Like 8
  • Lead Map Designer
4 minutes ago, Exner21 said:

Prior to restart you and your gang were at Pyrgos hospital, you in a Hummingbird and another one of you in an Orca.  That is the reason for me pulling the hawk in the first place, you titaned/rpged the hawk so I pulled another to return to find you, which I did not.  After restart I pulled the Hawk to patrol in hopes of finding your group of about 6 in helicopters, we couldn't find you again so we decided to go after some trucks which were passing us at the time.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Not only do police get salty when you call them out on their bullshit, but they get super salty when you rob them of their gear. We had one Sgt. Claim he was not only going to have me banned but also have my house cleared. All because I tased and robbed his ass for lethaling my boys.

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
15 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

The majority of the players are in your gang. This would be like me bringing something up for a change and only Senior APD +1 it. You've got to politic and sell other people on your opinions or ideas. My concern is that the clip only shows the Ghosthawk being out. Doesn't give context to the situation at hand, nor to how many players were on the server at that time.

I don't care about the video of the ghost hawk I have an APD member admitting to patrolling. Period

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
Just now, Exner21 said:

I don't care about the video of the ghost hawk I have an APD member admitting to patrolling. Period

Okay? That literally does nothing, even if you had a video. It does nothing.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Millennium said:

@Exner21 can u please stop making posts and then have all your  gang members make cringey +1 comments on it.

If you want a thing passed bring it to civ council meetings, and then get it passed and go to staff meetings. Making posts like these don't solve jack shit. especially over shit like this.

I plan to. But this is clear evidence APD is abusing rules. And yes it does solve a lot. It alarms and informs everyone that we see you. It is necessary to give information to players to prove a point. As for my gang members posting or liking. You could say the same about admins and APD. it is a discussion. If someone feels attacked about what the APD member did then you are part of the problem.  

3 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

Blackfishes should not be the only way to win a fed, the only way to currently counter them as the APD is to be lucky enough to get to them with a hawk before the see you and go to space.  Feds should not be balanced in a way that is only do-able with a Blackfish, if a Fed is only do-able with a Blackfish then that's a big proble imo.

I agree, the Blackfish should not be the only way to win a fed. Let's not kid ourselves, driving a truck to the gold trader is basically suicide. Without a Blackfish, it's nearly impossible. I concur, this is a problem. Now, the APD have an easy counter to the singular way to win a fed. We'll just have to wait and see how much lower the federal reserve gold-selling stats go.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

Prior to restart you and your gang were at Pyrgos hospital, you in a Hummingbird and another one of you in an Orca.  That is the reason for me pulling the hawk in the first place, you titaned/rpged the hawk so I pulled another to return to find you, which I did not.  After restart I pulled the Hawk to patrol in hopes of finding your group of about 6 in helicopters, we couldn't find you again so we decided to go after some trucks which were passing us at the time.  

1 you admitted to patrolling. 2 that engagement was over. 3 it was after a restart and all engagement should be over. Unless your talking about another unwritten rule that probable cause transfers restarts? 4. you immediately changed your answer on video and now your changing it again. Another reason I didn't bother putting in a report. Admins will always back APD

Just now, Exner21 said:

I plan to. But this is clear evidence APD is abusing rules. And yes it does solve a lot. It alarms and informs everyone that we see you. It is necessary to give information to players to prove a point. As for my gang members posting or liking. You could say the same about admins and APD. it is a discussion. If someone feels attacked about what the APD member did then you are part of the problem.  

Man, I'm all for exposing wrong doings and having meaningful discussions regarding them. However, when there is a group of people telling you that there was not a rule break, then you need to reevaluate your approach. No one feels attacked, everyone is annoyed with headline posts with little subject. If you don't have a solution or at least are willing to discuss one, don't make the post until then.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Millennium said:

as well as don't read it then

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Man, I'm all for exposing wrong doings and having meaningful discussions regarding them. However, when there is a group of people telling you that there was not a rule break, then you need to reevaluate your approach. No one feels attacked, everyone is annoyed with headline posts with little subject. If you don't have a solution or at least are willing to discuss one, don't make the post until then.

I do clarify the rules properly or enforce them. That's it. 

• Lead Map Designer
Just now, Noahhh! said:

I agree, the Blackfish should not be the only way to win a fed. Let's not kid ourselves, driving a truck to the gold trader is basically suicide. Without a Blackfish, it's nearly impossible. I concur, this is a problem. Now, the APD have an easy counter to the singular way to win a fed. We'll just have to wait and see how much lower the federal reserve gold-selling stats go.

I agree that getting gold out of the Fed is a problem, but bring suggestions that will fix it other than a Blackfish and stop complaining that we now actually have a chance at countering them, just  becuase we will be getting titans doesn't mean that every blackfish is insta dead, they still have flares, armor and speed.

4 minutes ago, Exner21 said:

1 you admitted to patrolling. 2 that engagement was over. 3 it was after a restart and all engagement should be over. Unless your talking about another unwritten rule that probable cause transfers restarts? 4. you immediately changed your answer on video and now your changing it again. Another reason I didn't bother putting in a report. Admins will always back APD

I was patrolling to find you, if we're in support of course I'm not just going to say "Hey, I'm patrolling in my Ghosthawk looking for you in your Hummingbird Exner!".

Just now, Exner21 said:

Let's put this to bed.

1. Patrolling is not an issue if high rebel activity is occurring. Based off of what @Zeuse posted. High rebel activity was observed prior to restart.

2. The engagement was "over" due to restart. However, the APD have the same existing knowledge that you have, as to where they are. So inevitably, the situation and can continue and start again. Thats why if an APD officer that can load lethals is lethals loaded, prior to restart, they can continue to lethal on the same situation at the start of the new restart.

3. Please see my 2nd post.

4. Don't bother putting a report in, with the evidence you've provided. Nothing was done wrong. I can tell you that I broke NLR 3 years ago but does that mean anything now? No. Unless you've got in game, video proof of someone breaking a rule. It is insufficient. 

3 minutes ago, Exner21 said:

Sure your gang members can comment, but the way they do it. They act as if they aren't a part of ALF or anything and they always get fucked over by a Ghawk. 

It does not solve anything. All it does is cause forums drama and a shitty debate. Yeah sure give info in the meetings no need to upload it to the forums.

9f718899069a0a3a0a7e140ff23a00df.png

9c4ad1f5f2872715ce9d0b528c6aae56.png

b0142c64dc30fb0e3c6f0ff6747cde70.png

8be46543106b86694836f5ff6dfe8847.png

30874d2db49d389f1852427b11729a2b.png

6efb8d6a2ef409a89ea9f8df1e3b8dd6.png

9e54f46824bc3857329c4d359b039caa.png

28ffa7fc166c0a0771716b9bac40e1c3.png

How do these contribute to the conversation at all when its only 1 gang complaining? These all look fake as fuck too.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Exner21 said:

I do clarify the rules properly or enforce them. That's it. 

If your issue is with the rules being done properly or enforced. Maybe you should make sure that you're complaining about a rule that was broken.