money back

• Owner

If he used some sort of scripts or exploit to get it then we would of given it back. Unfortunately since he won bets off you gambling addicts fairly his money goes where all misconduct perms hold em.

2c9429d7dd828113e7cc7a8f109ee08a.png ^_^

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

If he used some sort of scripts or exploit to get it then we would of given it back. Unfortunately since he won bets off you gambling addicts his money goes where all misconduct perms hold em.

Can you record you wiping him in the database and post it on the forms for us monkeys to laugh at :kappa:

• Owner
Just now, Billeh said:

Can you record you wiping him in the database and post it on the forms for us monkeys to laugh at :kappa:

The deed is already done unfortunately. However if his appeal gets passed then he will get it back.

3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

The deed is already done unfortunately. However if his appeal gets passed then he will get it back.

It still shows on the top 50 richest? I thought if it was deleted in the database then it would disappear. Also how would his appeal get passed he litterally offered money to another player in game for a sheckle

1 minute ago, Billeh said:

It still shows on the top 50 richest? I thought if it was deleted in the database then it would disappear. Also how would his appeal get passed he litterally offered money to another player in game for a sheckle

https://gyazo.com/3bbe1405a45f35617b5e0eacb20c2f3d

• Owner
1 minute ago, Billeh said:

Exactly, so moneys gone 😄 

• Senior Admin

Yoyo man was already sounding rough and now this big rip.

Only way he gets the wipe reverted ig is if there's messages saying he doesn't sell money

6 hours ago, Ryan said:

If he used some sort of scripts or exploit to get it then we would of given it back. Unfortunately since he won bets off you gambling addicts fairly his money goes where all misconduct perms hold em.

Some guy took 10mil from me as he withdrew from an atm pls give $ back