New Bojo & Brennan forum rule

I think a new rule is in order...

SpBojo & Breenan are only allowed to make 5 posts daily.

Any posts above this mark will result in them be docked 2 post points each time.

Any thoughts!?!?!

• Like 12

wow hades, you sir are mean, im not spamming, im just using the forums alot of the same time of day when noone else is online, as you can see now im clearly not everywhere, its not my fault in norwegian and wake up when you all get off, whenever i start posting its me and like 2 other people on the forums, if it seems like spam, im sorry for being active ;)

• Like 1
Guest MeridasDawn - Roelin

wow hades, you sir are mean, im not spamming, im just using the forums alot of the same time of day when noone else is online, as you can see now im clearly not everywhere, its not my fault in norwegian and wake up when you all get off, whenever i start posting its me and like 2 other people on the forums, if it seems like spam, im sorry for being active ;)

I gotta agree With this really clever guy, hades is treating bojo unfair and bojo is simply bringing the forum Legacy on, hes being a great example to what a active forum member looks like. hes dedication to the forums should rather be mentioned in a good manner and not a bad way... i feel bad for bojo.

(this is totaly not my (spbojo's) first user registered on the forums)

I think this is a troll post. I think Hades is doing this for the Lulz. At least that is what I would do lol.

it is a troll post lol

SpBojo

ITS SPBojo YOU NOOB!

I like being active also but this is to much. Try to keep it around 30 a day like me and warfare, this is overkill Bojo not gonna lie.

http://gyazo.com/e5e914f7b3e61ea96731f87d2d3bcc18

Worst part is, 50 of those are usefull.

And you were more active previusly. Now your soggy ass is over at ;)

And lets not start something bad, i dont want to get myself banned for harrasment, it was a post ment for fun. Keep it that way.

I think a new rule is in order...

SpBojo & Breenan are only allowed to make 5 posts daily.

Any posts above this mark will result in them be docked 2 post points each time.

Any thoughts!?!?!

The only thing that surprises me is how in the fucking world did I not notice this thread until a friend recently brought it to my attention.

But I do have some input. How about NO.