Bomos Republic Conquers more land

Mudiwa

ROYAL DECEEE: I CALIPH MUDIWA HAVE CONQUERED MORE LAND FOR THE BOMOS CALIPHATE. I AM ACCEPTING VISA APPLICATIONS TO LIVE IN THE CALIPHATE. THEY ARE FREE BUT YOU WILL BE BACKGROUND CHECKED BY my CHIEF OF POLICE @Headless and DEPUTY CALIPH @Venomm.

LOOK AT OUR BEUTIFUUUL LANDS

https://imgur.com/a/O7YxFhZ

THANK YOU TO @CocoisDead @Rossco and @ThatNerdyGuy FOR LEADING THE CHARGE INTO THE VILLAGE AND SLAUGHTERING THE NATIVES

Inshallah, The Holy Caliph Mudiwa

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Clown 1
3 hours ago, anti said:

SOVEREIGNBOMOS.jpg

bomospenin.png

SO WHAT MY ISLAND IS USED TO WASH THE MONEY OF THE RICH. I HAVE TO PAY DA CHILD SOLDIAS AND SUPPLY DEM WIT ROOKS AND PEACHES. THE MONEY IS VERY CLEAN BECAUSE OF DA SALT WATTA

2 hours ago, CaloomClark said:

Imshallagh my brother. Is it true you wash you cash through the bank of Bomos to tax evade? Covered up by chefe of polise?

Da CHIEF OF POLICE HAS NUTING TO DO WIT IT. I clean my money in our oceans to make it squeaky clean.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, 21Cabbage said:

ILL RELEASE THE FILES IF NOT GIVEN SAFE PASSAGE

Congratulations, you have been Accepted into Bomos island, You are granted a sleeping bag in our new village in the broken down home next to the governors mansion. Fires will be lit every night to conserve proper body heat

• Like 2
On 11/14/2020 at 8:53 AM, anti said:

Bomos is an off shore tax haven that is responsible for the crumbling infrastructure and school system in Altis.  We need a suitcase nuke event in the center of it.  

your just mad we have a army of child soilders and you have hawk  20200222125718_1.jpg?width=1194&height=6

• Like 1