• Lead Developer

I mean if you report it, they will get banned if they broke a rule. I don't see the issue?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Fraali said:

I mean if you report it, they will get banned if they broke a rule. I don't see the issue?

They wont. I've heard even Ryan supports what they do..

• Clown 1
  • Lead Developer
Just now, Informing said:

Then you have bad info.

Regardless of who it is, they will get the appropriate punishment if they break a rule.

I can't speak for Ryan, but all staff would ban for a rule break if they are able.

• Like 2
  • Senior Admin

Honestly most staff ban and then just unban most people unless you've done something super dumb or you've done the thing you got banned for multiple times I don't personally see anyone getting special treatment.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Masoooooooooon said:

Honestly most staff ban and then just unban most people unless you've done something super dumb or you've done the thing you got banned for multiple times I don't personally see anyone getting special treatment.

Hmm hmm from what i've seen i assume its a bit of special treatment. I myself almost never ban anyone unless i really dislike/hate you because i just cant be bothered to ban you and put all that work into 1 retard person

1 hour ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Staff points are staff points, if you ban them and they appeal you double dip.

i don't think people realize it kind of a train like a staff member bans a person they appeal staff get there "double Dip" The staff is happy they continue to do tickets more rule breakers gone ban appeals  responded to.

i could vary well be wrong but im thats how i personally think it goes. 

• Downvote 1
  • STFU 2
7 hours ago, Informing said:

Is it just me or is there just this one gang that always gets away with every rule they break like EVERY rule. I guess anyone could name their gang aswell am i right?

people just like those gangs so they dont report them they dont get any special treatment

Edited by Fly
  • Owner
7 hours ago, Informing said:

If someone breaks a rule, report it. Idk where you hear I support rule breaking. Only person I support breaking the rules is myself 🙂 kavala usually doesn’t stay in tact when I login 

7 hours ago, Fraali said:

Then you have bad info.

Regardless of who it is, they will get the appropriate punishment if they break a rule.

I can't speak for Ryan, but all staff would ban for a rule break if they are able.

A smart lad

7 hours ago, Masoooooooooon said:

We try not to be with a stick up our ass when it comes to small rdm or vdm bans. Unless the person is a total asshat or has been breaking a lot of rules in a short period of time. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

If someone breaks a rule, report it. Idk where you hear I support rule breaking. Only person I support breaking the rules is myself 🙂 kavala usually doesn’t stay in tact when I login 

A smart lad

We try not to be with a stick up our ass when it comes to small rdm or vdm bans. Unless the person is a total asshat or has been breaking a lot of rules in a short period of time. 

well said

8 hours ago, Informing said:

Is it just me or is there just this one gang that always gets away with every rule they break like EVERY rule. I guess anyone could name their gang aswell am i right?

i can promise you they ban people from reports i can tell you first hand

• STFU 1

Alright guys i was just wondering will just report in the future i guess

15 minutes ago, Ryan said:

A smart lad

Sorry for the attack like that i guess

• Like 1