4. If you witness a crash, rush to epi the pilot 
5. Airmen should NOT take each others money 
6. Airmen should try to have at least one epi for emergency situations
7. We are to remain respectful and helpful to incoming airmen 

KNOWN AIRFIELD CAMPERS
1. Anthrax 
2. Hive

NOTES FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC: 
1. Camping air cargo drop offs is the lowest of the low.
2. If caught camping the drop off expect to be Targeted 
3. If you titan a Airmen REGUARDLESS OF ENEMY GANG STATUS you are the lowest of the low.
4. Cops interfering with Airmen should only do so on the salt flats. 

Naming of Aircraft is encouraged see here : Lean Sprite 🙂

Be safe out there fellas and Fly on 

Lean Sprite.JPG

Edited by Noble
  • Like 8
  • BlessUp 5
  • Haha 1
  • STFU 1
7 minutes ago, Silton said:

All of a sudden the man with a airfield titan house is against titans at airfield.

:PeepoSus:

RIGHT?

He's just mad that people have and are about to beat him in titan hits. 

On 3/16/2021 at 12:00 AM, Skateezy said:

add -r- and I | to the airfield camper list

Stop acting like a saint lmfao your telling your fucking gang to rob airmen than rob airmen urself

Add woo back Wednesday and @Skateezythis bitches gang to the campers. Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Edited by Shadexz
33 minutes ago, Shadexz said:

u blind? the video right there lol stfu and stop being a snake

Notice how skateezy is in Silla, now take a moment, breathe, rewatch your video, and tell us what gang those guys were in

18 minutes ago, Doofenshmirtz said:

Notice how skateezy is in Silla, now take a moment, breathe, rewatch your video, and tell us what gang those guys were in

Notice how skateezy was the driver of the ifrit, breathe, rewatch the video, and tell me who was driving the ifrit.

5 minutes ago, Shadexz said:

Notice how skateezy was the driver of the ifrit, breathe, rewatch the video, and tell me who was driving the ifrit.

Fun fact It might not have been him because a lot of Silla members use each other’s names and also from what I heard you were camping airfield so don’t get mad if the airmen rise up against dirty airfield campers

1 minute ago, Doofenshmirtz said:

Fun fact It might not have been him because a lot of Silla members use each other’s names and also from what I heard you were camping airfield so don’t get mad if the airmen rise up against dirty airfield campers

Okay year me out, what am I doing in this video? Cargo runs, we do not camp fucking airfield lol that’s a silla thing. And I know this is hard fore you to comprehend but stay with me. Maybe, the person with the name skateezy, is skateezy. 🤯

Just now, Shadexz said:

Okay year me out, what am I doing in this video? Cargo runs, we do not camp fucking airfield lol that’s a silla thing. And I know this is hard fore you to comprehend but stay with me. Maybe, the person with the name skateezy, is skateezy. 🤯

Lmao u know a stats page exists right, also you are listed as a known airfield camper by the lead airmen himself. So go get ur shitty gang to cap cartels at 3:00am with no competition lmao

18 minutes ago, Doofenshmirtz said:

Lmao u know a stats page exists right, also you are listed as a known airfield camper by the lead airmen himself. So go get ur shitty gang to cap cartels at 3:00am with no competition lmao

Lmfao do me a favor and go get yourself a fucking life your over here doggin on a guy for pointing out someone who killed an airmen doing nothing. So why don’t you get your shitty gang that I haven't even heard of to learn how the fuck to pvp on a game meant for it lol. And don’t talk shit like “ the lead airmen” there is no fucking lead airmen it’s a fucking task to make money 

Edited by Shadexz
26 minutes ago, Shadexz said:

Lmfao do me a favor and go get yourself a fucking life your over here doggin on a guy for pointing out someone who killed an airmen doing nothing. So why don’t you get your shitty gang that I haven't even heard of to learn how the fuck to pvp on a game meant for it lol. And don’t talk shit like “ the lead airmen” there is no fucking lead airmen it’s a fucking task to make money 

Lmao it’s a joke bro calm down, the lead airmen thing is a meme as this whole post is but I think it went over ur head, also all the homies hated my gang ask @Nobleask @anti too lol

• Admin

I blew up @Doofenshmirtz  gangshed for two strait months 😄 Also @Shadexz I think the best think for you as well as all new players is dont take the Sovern route and become hated for all you say on forums and do in game. 66 comments -19 forums rep and barley 2 months on here : )

28 minutes ago, Noble said:

I blew up @Doofenshmirtz  gangshed for two strait months 😄 Also @Shadexz I think the best think for you as well as all new players is dont take the Sovern route and become hated for all you say on forums and do in game. 66 comments -19 forums rep and barley 2 months on here : )

It felt like every restart we would have like a 30 minute fight in dp9 lol, that was fun