Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Fix Cocaine Processor

Literally unplayable, this happens 100% of the time when you approach coke pro and stay further than 500 meters away from it.

My POV: 

Buddy's POV inside of Coke Pro hiding where he should not be visible / able to be shot from my angle:

• Like 2
  • PogChamp 3
  • Pepega 1
  • Hmm 1
  • Weird 1
  • Admin

Oh damn. I wanted to say “working as intended” because memes but this ain’t funny. 
@Designer 🙂 @ Doc  🙂 

Im sure it will get looked at. 

• BlessUp 1
  • Senior Admin
12 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Oh damn. I wanted to say “working as intended” because memes but this ain’t funny. 
@Designer 🙂 @ Doc  🙂 

Im sure it will get looked at. 

fixed 🙂 

e822f157f0c38916f932ae126a1bee36.jpg

• Like 6
  • BlessUp 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Daniel162:^) said:

why was coke pro changed in the first place lmao 

id imagine the remaining 12 year olds who no life runs didnt like getting wallbanged.

No wall to bang no kids to complain?

Edited by Strafe
3 hours ago, Daniel162:^) said:

why was coke pro changed in the first place lmao 

I hope you don’t mean the one up by meth. That shit would get searched by cops in less than 30 seconds after meth git searched.

13 minutes ago, Martinezzz said:

not happening to me

Weird, we had 4 people all using different settings / different view distances etc that all had it happen to them and you even have Doofenshmirtz saying hes seen it as well.

I'm sure i can even log on rn and have it happen again, but still, regardless if it doesn't happen to everyone, this is still something that shouldn't happen and was never the case with the old cocaine pro shed.

replicable 100% of the time, simply run 800 ish meters away from cocain pro (personally i run West) and approach, stop between 500 to 600 meters away and you can shoot anyone inside through the buildings etc

EePYV6G.png

And to prevent people assuming "yeah but low settings etc" parts of Zaros show up just fine from the same spot aka its not related to that:

OH5gTFX.png

2 hours ago, lvy said:

fr, the old one was great

The old one was a paper mache gang shed. 
Not saying that the rendering issue with the current one isn’t any better. 

@ Maddox goated map designer pls fix 

• BlessUp 1

I have now taken the liberty and checked the entire map to make sure this isn't a reoccurring issue, all legal and illegal processors have been checked. This render issue ONLY happens at cocaine processor, every other processor loads in / renders at 1.2k, only cocaine processor has this issue. Im sure good man Martinezzz has a fix in the works and cocaine processor will be safe again in the upcoming future! 

• BlessUp 3