Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

EPI PEN CAUGHT RED HANDED TRYING TO LURE CHILDREN!!!!!!

Last night I was playing some GMOD with my friends having a good time when we came across WALKING EPI PEN  OR @ Lime  We caught him red handed trying to lure TWO 9 YEAR OLD BOYS into his sewer base by offering them Money and Alcohol . Once he had successfully lead them to his sewer base me and my friends followed him and tried to stop him but it was to late he had already locked himself in with the Two 9 Year OLDS Next we tried to break down the door to free the children but to no success the doors were solid iron with a sticker that read  ''FREE CANDY AND ALCOHOL CUM INSIDE'' Then all of a sudden we hear a brushing sound from inside then the screaming started the screaming was muffled and hard to hear almost as if EPI-PEN / @ Lime  Was harming them but there was no way to tell for sure and just as were were about to give up we heard a back door open and when we went around the side and saw EPI-PEN / @ Lime   But naked with the biggest bag of sex toys I had ever seen climbing a ladder out of the sewer as we climbed after him he started Dropping/Throwing BUTPLUGS AND FLESHLIGHTS as an attempt to slow us down we chased him out of the sewers and into the school  where he got away so we waited until school ended to see if he would come out and as the bell rang the front door was kicked open by @ Lime  with 6 YEAR OLD SUZIE 8 YEAR OLD JHONATHAN 7 YEAR OLD JAKE AND 10 YEAR OLD EMMA  He told them to get into the back of a van quick once they were all in he sped of before we could do anything we have not seen him since but are on the hunt for justice. 

If you ever see this scumbag @ Lime pls call the police immediately

It is absolutely degusting and and not ok this must be put to a stop at once @ Lime is an uncultured piece of shit that needs to be locked up at once    

IF ANY EVIDENCE IS FOUND PLS CONTACT   1 713-884-3131  Houston, TX Police Department Headquarters

Lets come together as a community and put a stop this asshole.

EPI PEN CAUGHT LAKIN.jpg

• Like 7
  • Wow 1
  • Pepega 1
  • Weird 5
  • Downvote 5
  • STFU 1
24 minutes ago, Capricorn said:

you probably couldn't even read it with your 12 year old reading comp

Jealous because Lukie is a cooler 12 year old than you are! Lukie on top!!! 

• BlessUp 3
  • Weird 1