Something new for medics?

Medics get nothing new ever I think it would be cool if people who are to broke to afford to request medics can still have the option to pick them up. The medic would get like 5000 dollars from the government or something like that

• Love 1
  • BlessUp 1
  • Hmm 1
  • STFU 1

The way it's just been changed in the August update, Basic Paramedic+ receive an additional $1000 to their payout which increases with each rank capping out at 20,000 for a revive.

Besides that, revives for new players with less than 10 hours are free and, once ineligible, have a grace period in which their revives are 50% off. 

Supposing the 15k medic fee is what's being used to payout the reviving medic, why should the "government" give you the same payout a supervisor would get for reviving someone who can't afford the 15k in the first place? Food for thought 🧁

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • BlessUp 1
4 hours ago, Rafa said:

The way it's just been changed in the August update, Basic Paramedic+ receive an additional $1000 to their payout which increases with each rank capping out at 20,000 for a revive.

Besides that, revives for new players with less than 10 hours are free and, once ineligible, have a grace period in which their revives are 50% off. 

Supposing the 15k medic fee is what's being used to payout the reviving medic, why should the "government" give you the same payout a supervisor would get for reviving someone who can't afford the 15k in the first place? Food for thought 🧁

Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

@ ImSpicy  If you have more ideas feel free to fill in the forum so that Sr.R&R can have a look and a talk over it if it gets accepted 

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScRZpXPnrJ5pUdIWWQwXpZB2CsNm9JLacrdJupTUxtxRVO4eg/viewform

3 hours ago, XnavrasX said:

New cool skins and not having to give up other vehicles to have them 🙄

Well there is a limit to how many skins you can have because of mission file space, it applies to all factions, however since the R&R isn’t as big as the APD you don't get as much. You dont have to necessarily  trade a vehicle for it you could either replace a old skin with a new one (new hatchback or something) or if u want a new vehicle you need to lose another cuz of mission file space. Trust me it sucks w/ mission file space, but its needed.

Mission file space being used is a bug thing on the sever. You can complain to Zahzi bout that one.

@ ImSpicy i tried to get this before where people with insufficient funds could be revived at medics discretion. With
no payout

but they don’t give a shit about poor people or medics for that matter😒

not only that but they shut down peoples suggestions and say it’s shit and no... then go and add it and say they came up with it 😂

tales-from-the-crypt.jpg.3fd14eca131e1659ed121cfa102cd633.jpg1334572279_RR.jpg.a3cab9a420284339463acda747b00215.jpg

• Clown 2
46 minutes ago, BOB ROSS said:

@ ImSpicy i tried to get this before where people with insufficient funds could be revived at medics discretion. With
no payout

not only that but they shut down peoples suggestions and say it’s shit and no... then go and add it and say they came up with it 😂

tales-from-the-crypt.jpg.3fd14eca131e1659ed121cfa102cd633.jpg1334572279_RR.jpg.a3cab9a420284339463acda747b00215.jpg

Do you have any examples of this? 

The current Senior R&R team, as far as I’ve seen, has been pretty receptive to the input provided by anyone who’s willing to provide it. 

It’s just that most suggestions I’ve seen begin and end at increasing payouts. If you think of all of the money in-game being apart of an “economy” then there needs to be checks and balances to mitigate any one faction being a money printer. Alternatively, the 15k fee to revive is below pocket change and there needs to be some give and take if you’re going to be revived and put back into a situation . 

Not trying to shit on any idea by any means, it’s just a part of Olympus that any idea that could be implemented in-game needs to be vetted and scrutinized to make sure nobody gets the short end of the stick 

2 hours ago, Millennium said:

Well there is a limit to how many skins you can have because of mission file space, it applies to all factions, however since the R&R isn’t as big as the APD you don't get as much. You dont have to necessarily  trade a vehicle for it you could either replace a old skin with a new one (new hatchback or something) or if u want a new vehicle you need to lose another cuz of mission file space. Trust me it sucks w/ mission file space, but its needed.

Mission file space being used is a bug thing on the sever. You can complain to Zahzi bout that one.

Actually I made a project with other designers to compress the R&R skins “, and we were able to cut a lot of MBs off. So there might just be space for some more! 🙌🙏

• Like 6
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, BOB ROSS said:

I don’t really see anyone shitting on you in this thread and the SR&R even told you they would discuss it at a meeting? What’s more is nobody has stolen this idea? I don’t understand what you mean 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Rafa said:

I don’t really see anyone shitting on you in this thread and the SR&R even told you they would discuss it at a meeting? What’s more is nobody has stolen this idea? I don’t understand what you mean 

@ Rafa  the medic idea wasn’t stolen but this 👇was and I was talking in general non specifics. 

3 hours ago, BOB ROSS said:

no payout

We discussed your idea in our meeting on 6/28/2021 at 9PM EST.

As I said we would in this post you linked above. I also asked for clarification to aid the senior team in our discussion.

On 5/29/2021 at 12:55 PM, Slumberjack said:

R&R faction seniors will discuss this as a team during our meeting.

Just so I am clear on this post-- the goal here is to:

• Enable a player with $0 total funds to request and be physically revived by a medic

Yes?

"they shut down peoples suggestions and say it’s shit and no" - BOB ROSS

As a matter of fact, we ended up round-tabling a modified version of your idea and it got approved. In addition-- it is now in the server!

Changed:

• Revive Cost/Reward Revise:
    • Revive cost for players under 10 hours is free
    • Revive cost for new players is 50% off (7.5K)

I am confused as to what exactly your qualm is?

1 hour ago, Rafa said:

SO MUCH THIS

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Rafa said:

Do you have any examples of this? 

The current Senior R&R team, as far as I’ve seen, has been pretty receptive to the input provided by anyone who’s willing to provide it. 

It’s just that most suggestions I’ve seen begin and end at increasing payouts. If you think of all of the money in-game being apart of an “economy” then there needs to be checks and balances to mitigate any one faction being a money printer. Alternatively, the 15k fee to revive is below pocket change and there needs to be some give and take if you’re going to be revived and put back into a situation . 

Not trying to shit on any idea by any means, it’s just a part of Olympus that any idea that could be implemented in-game needs to be vetted and scrutinized to make sure nobody gets the short end of the stick 

You make sense. I use the money i make off medic to give back to new players . So atleast some of us, use the money wisely 

3 hours ago, Peterr said:

Actually I made a project with other designers to compress the R&R skins “, and we were able to cut a lot of MBs off. So there might just be space for some more! 🙌🙏

🙏🙌

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 2