And Warefare says i exploit

This thread wasn't needed in anyway. If you think someone in my gang exploited then send in a ticket and let them deal with it. 

again if you took the time to look it was reported and the person who did submit the ticket did not want this to happen 

Certain bullets penetrate certain walls, while others don't. While what Warfare did is not exploiting it can be confused since he had the barrel through the wall. To prevent issues just shoot when your not right against the wall, problem solved. Deimos pretty well summed it up however what is and isn't exploiting in regards to shooting through a wall.

if bullets penetrate certain walls why did he put the gun through why not just shoot the wall i mean in irl can you put a gun through a wall :/ 

again if you took the time to look it was reported and the person who did submit the ticket did not want this to happen 

if bullets penetrate certain walls why did he put the gun through why not just shoot the wall i mean in irl can you put a gun through a wall :/ 

I read the thread but I'm still going to state my opinion that he should of just submitted a ticket instead of trying to start issues on the forum. Everyone has been here long enough to know these threads are a waste of time and they are only posted to start issues. 

That is why I stated that if you plan to shoot through a wall do it when your not right next to it. Doing it against the wall just causes people to wonder.

To those that wonder if it does different damage through a wall, yes and no. Arma physics can be great at times and shit at other. The same shot from one person can in fact act different from someone else who does the exact same shot. Not it isn't suppose to but again it's Arma. There are so many factors that go into calculating a shot that its a pita to try and explain them all. If you look at the video Deimos did, his first few shots do not actually go through but after hand they all do. The same effect is there when he is standing away from the wall and shooting at the Heli.

In the end if you don't want there to be questions as to whether your exploiting or not simply do not put your barrel through a wall and shoot. The effect should be pretty much the same but with less QQ. I will state however there are some walls that can't be shot through so if it is seen in them situations then we will know for sure. Play by the spirit of the game, don't try to cut corners, even if it seems to have the same effect as it may only get ya in trouble or flamed.

tbh i didnt expect the screenshot to be posted here lol!! but the player report has already been put in before ppl start saying "send in the video" !!

the video shows it better but this screenshot just shows the initial moment i die and show position of the gun, but like i said i didnt want it here hopefully admins will do the required actions :)

^ what he said 

I read the thread but I'm still going to state my opinion that he should of just submitted a ticket instead of trying to start issues on the forum. Everyone has been here long enough to know these threads are a waste of time and they are only posted to start issues. 

again he was the one reporting not the one posting 

Posted Yesterday, 03:44 PM

Admin / Support

• photo-thumb-55.jpg?_r=1428948765
  •  
  • head_admin.png

vip.png

• 1,725 posts
  • LocationUSA

If you feel someone has broken a rule then submit a proper player report. The player(s) will then be dealt with if it has been found they are breaking rules. Do not post such things on the open forums as it will only result in the topic being locked and/or removed.

My barrel was not through the wall i was walking down the wall, trap king told me what corner you were in and I shot. And it didn't take a few bullets. I had to fire a whole clip into the wall to kill and it was maybe the 15th bullet that got you. The reason the .50 didn't get you was because I was firing in the wrong corner. I would never exploit. When I killed Rouge it never crossed my mind that he would think this is exploiting. 

My barrel was not through the wall i was walking down the wall, trap king told me what corner you were in and I shot. And it didn't take a few bullets. I had to fire a whole clip into the wall to kill and it was maybe the 15th bullet that got you. The reason the .50 didn't get you was because I was firing in the wrong corner. I would never exploit. When I killed Rouge it never crossed my mind that he would think this is exploiting.

3 Rip confirmed hacker lmao just kidding you my boo. Look I think everyone should be enjoying these epic ass fights that have been going on. You win some but you lose most thats my motto

• Like 1

well like i said i may have been wrong because it seemed weird that the 50cal didnt penetrate but apparently 7.62 rounds can :/

but also the video i have you can physically see your barrel poking through the wall, so from my side of things it looked like you was intending on glitching the wall!

and i will say again i didnt want a flame war here i posted the report before it made it here, so if 3rip has video in his defence then so be it i was wrong i just play with what i see that is all :)  

The issue is, 3 Rip put his weapon through the wall with the intent of making the 7.62 round go through the wall after the 50 cal could obviously not shoot through said wall at the time.

and that is called game knowledge. the situation have been cleared and issue have been resolved.