Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Ban 88 Members

Ban 88  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Ban call 88 Members

1 minute ago, Fearless 😉 said:

STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳STFU👨🏿‍🦳

I just wish mute buttons existed on he forums. You waste my eye sight

• Like 1
  • STFU 1
2 hours ago, Skys said:

"youngest girl i've fucked was 16" 

I have a quote for you 😉

2 hours ago, Dominick Ramos said:

where can i donate to this cause?

I’ll drop my Venmo later 💕

On a real note I’ve never seen Oly team up so well together to eliminate such a cancerous gang, almost makes you love the community 🥺

• Like 1

https://tenor.com/view/take-this-gif-7971738

https://gyazo.com/ed2731c204f24afb2281b8bfbce6e8bc https://tenor.com/view/take-this-gif-7971738

22 hours ago, coopacarp said:

Where do I begin with such an important post…

I believe we as a community are required to stop another Raptor247 from returning so let’s just ban all of 88 so the server has only 18+ Members with at least a tiny amount of manners.

I’m aware lukie exists but it’s fair to say at least one pedo probably exists in Silla so he will just have to be an advocate for this campaign instead of a saved child.

Pros to this act passing: 

1. Big John will be required to speak to grown ass people.

2. These toxic toddlers will be required to step outside and say some stupid racist remark to someone’s face in person.

3. The server will have less cancer than ever before (if silla can be replaced with DB like the old days that would be great too).

4. CTF can finally find refuge in Sofia’s orphanage 

Cons to this act passing:

1. I can’t seem to think of any atm.

2. These toxic toddlers will be required to step outside and say some stupid racist remark to someone’s face in person. 😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵 no thanks man what the heck 

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 1
38 minutes ago, 1emplar said:

Facts this is very strange. considering we have 1 person in our gang thats below the age of 15 

So anything above 15 is good for you guys... 🤮

• Like 1
  • Haha 1