Olympus Entertainment | Giveaway + 4th of July Sale | PRICE MATCH UPDATED! ×

It's been a while, Olympians. I just wanted to post something about my ban here for everyone to see. Whenever I appeal my ban, they give it zero attention even though I write lengthy paragraphs detailing why I should be unbanned, etc. However, every single ban appeal receives the same message with zero effort expended in responding to it or even providing me with a reason. yes, it would be wonderful to have at least some explanation. Also, I've been banned for more than a year; I'm not sure whether they're doing it because they dislike me, but how can you dislike someone you haven't spoken to in over a year or at all?

Let me know what yall think if they don't take this down  

• BlessUp 1
  • Haha 5
8 minutes ago, i strangle geese said:

who r u and why r u banned

im zanahoria from way back when and im banned for cheating even though they have no video evidence only a pic not of me cheating thoguh.

Edited by Zan
  • BlessUp 1
5 minutes ago, Farrel said:

Don't listen to @ i strangle geese hes the cheater that never got banned. @ Zan

going on 10 months subbed up zzzz learn to closet cheat @everyonewhosescriptingbanned

16 hours ago, mat the w said:

groomed by @ G F into cheating

Still on my dick ? its getting weird now🥶

7 hours ago, hawkg said:

keep him banned unban slade and groovy 

he needs to do that for his english compositions 

who even are you? your also riding my dick never met you  hop off

9 hours ago, eknjack said:

Imagine writing paragraphs for a ban appeal

Bro your whole gang cheated and you still didnt win conq Mr they were randoms and we invited them to the gang🤣

9 hours ago, rabid said:

Didn't you just get caught ban evading a few months ago by @ monster  and @ Noble ?

Yea 6 months ago and I wasn't even cheating  I was just chillin and its kinda weird how monster still recognizes my voice after 6 months.

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
12 minutes ago, Zan said:

Bro your whole gang cheated and you still didnt win conq Mr they were randoms and we invited them to the gang🤣

yeah our whole gang cheated and got away with it, im here with the exposé
your a retard a random cheated and got banned. How can you come calling people cheaters when you, in your infinite wisdom, cheat. Are you all of a sudden some sort of expert because you installed cheats? fuck up you silly little cunt get back to school and quit acting big your literally like 13
imagine begging for unban on a forum post then chatting bare shit actual munter 

• Like 2