Olympus Staff

ZeZo

Olympus Staff!!  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Did Olympus Staff ruin the server because they don't respond to reports?

• Yes
    • No

I did report a guy almost 2 weeks ago and they still didn't do anything or see the report which explains why the server is dead and needs a bit of care. A great server ruined because of Staff. Fullied with rdms,Nlr etc.

• Like 1
  • Clown 5
  • Downvote 4
  • STFU 2

Yea the thing is servers not dead nor are staff entitled to respond to you asap. I agree 2 weeks is pretty rough but w all the server crash comps theyve been getting recently i dont really blame them.

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 2

If you realized how little staff there are that actively hop on to the server and forums, then you shouldn't complain about a 2 week old report. There are alot of things they have to work on and satisfy to keep the server running , and tbh I wouldn't want to deal with an nlr report when the server has been crashing lately and the server has been full pop the past couple of weeks. 

3 days later is alot if you think about it. the fucking idiot who was legit mass rdming isn't afraid to do so. Harsh punishment to those who disrespect the fucking rules and fun so you don't lose players. About the players cap idk suprised that it reached 150 and its great to see that i love the server but the fucking idiots ruin it...

Holy admin respond to criticism faster than the reports is acutally funny, Compared to other servers the response time is poor, just need the staff to do their job.

30 sec clips are enough if the staff asked for a 5 min clip then i can and should provide it. 

• Like 1
  • Clown 3
10 minutes ago, ZeZo said:

3 days later is alot if you think about it. the fucking idiot who was legit mass rdming isn't afraid to do so. Harsh punishment to those who disrespect the fucking rules and fun so you don't lose players. About the players cap idk suprised that it reached 150 and its great to see that i love the server but the fucking idiots ruin it...

Holy admin respond to criticism faster than the reports is acutally funny, Compared to other servers the response time is poor, just need the staff to do their job.

30 sec clips are enough if the staff asked for a 5 min clip then i can and should provide it. 

They have actual lifes aswell. Its not like they get paid for this its a thing they do on the side whenever they dont work you have to respect that aswell they try their absolute best in their free time.
Also for RDM cases you need 5 minute clips because engagement lasts for 5minutes so they need to see your past 5 minutes to see if they did engage or not.

8 minutes ago, ZeZo said:

just need the staff to do their job

yea clearly you didnt read anything and just scanned through with steam coming our ur ears. Staff are NOT entitled to help you asap. It is not their job to be staff and not a single staff member on olympus afaik does this full time, not even the highest ranking people. Nor do they get paid for being staff members.

10 minutes ago, ZeZo said:

30 sec clips are enough

no theyre not, you couldve gotten engaged 4 minutes prior to what the video shows and staff would have no clue if you did. Im telling you now bud that if your reporting for RDM you 100% will need a full 5 minute video if you want any response besides

We cannot process this player report due to insufficient evidence.

In the future be sure to have at least 5 minutes of video prior to shooting or dying/getting tased as this allows us to see what happened and to know if there was in fact any RP done leading up to the incident. Keep in mind we allow a 5 minute window for RP and this is why we require at least 5 minutes of video. If you feel this is incorrect then submit a new player report requesting an Admin.

Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Clown 1

Will if you saw the video maybe you didn't clearly shows the guy didn't even initate + after that rdmed me when i asked him for comp why do i need 5 min of it while the video clearly shows him acutally admiting of breaking the rules. I know the staff have lives but the longer the player dosen't get punished more he will continue. As new players see this they lose interest to the server past two days, I was waiting for the report to get viewed but nothing happend as i created this topic i get replays like crazy.

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
34 minutes ago, ZeZo said:

Will if you saw the video maybe you didn't clearly shows the guy didn't even initate + after that rdmed me when i asked him for comp why do i need 5 min of it while the video clearly shows him acutally admiting of breaking the rules. I know the staff have lives but the longer the player dosen't get punished more he will continue. As new players see this they lose interest to the server past two days, I was waiting for the report to get viewed but nothing happend as i created this topic i get replays like crazy.

Let's take some things into account:

You sleep for 8 hours a day (the recommended amount)

You work *USUALLY for a full time job anywhere from 8-12 hours

>Keep in mind this is already 16-20 hours out of the day

It takes time to shower, eat, drive to and from work etc... (We will call this about another hour to make it easy)

> Now were up to 17-21 hours out of the day gone

Excluding any other obligations a person may have now they have 3-7 hours left of free time. Time to themselves which I would like to think at least a portion of that time is simply relaxing, watching TV, going to the gym, etc. If they are getting started on player reports... Each player report, say it's for RDM, is 5 min a report if you simply watch the clip and do no further digging. No investigation at all. I have seen upwards of 99 player reports in one day waiting. That is a lot of time there. This is also excluding the number of compensation requests, general inquiries, and ban appeals. All of which take time. So yes, sometimes man you may have to wait. However if you go to the support tab and look on the right side you can see they have other people to respond to and as said above other obligations over this game. Just be patient homie and they will get to you. Three days is not a long time.

• Like 3
  • +1 2
  • Clown 1
  • Admin
40 minutes ago, ZeZo said:

@ i strangle geese  yeah Will, he didnt initate!

@ Strae  look what we have caused.

• Like 2
  • Clown 1
16 minutes ago, TapTap said:

Let's take some things into account:

You sleep for 8 hours a day (the recommended amount)

You work *USUALLY for a full time job anywhere from 8-12 hours

>Keep in mind this is already 16-20 hours out of the day

It takes time to shower, eat, drive to and from work etc... (We will call this about another hour to make it easy)

> Now were up to 17-21 hours out of the day gone

Excluding any other obligations a person may have now they have 3-7 hours left of free time. Time to themselves which I would like to think at least a portion of that time is simply relaxing, watching TV, going to the gym, etc. If they are getting started on player reports... Each player report, say it's for RDM, is 5 min a report if you simply watch the clip and do no further digging. No investigation at all. I have seen upwards of 99 player reports in one day waiting. That is a lot of time there. This is also excluding the number of compensation requests, general inquiries, and ban appeals. All of which take time. So yes, sometimes man you may have to wait. However if you go to the support tab and look on the right side you can see they have other people to respond to and as said above other obligations over this game. Just be patient homie and they will get to you. Three days is not a long time.

"Sounds like a skill issue" - @ Xlax https://imgur.com/a/pqd1AHl

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
18 minutes ago, Noble said:

@ i strangle geese  yeah Will, he didnt initate!

@ Strae  look what we have caused.

Dont me unless your getting on armed assault 3 to middle man this trade i have with zero.

• SWAT Commander
17 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

I love all administrators and moderators (especially @ Xlax  who owes me 500k) but not @ Noble  

did I not log into conquest and send it to you??????

• Like 1
  • Cringe 2
5 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

So you have only submitted 2 reports, one on April 29 2021 which was resolved on May 1 2021, 2 days later and the second on January 5 2023 which was resolved on January 8 2023, 3 days later.

You submitted 3 clips each less than 30 seconds long for RDM, your inability to understand how reports work has led us to this point where we can all gather together and collecitvly laugh at you, so good job my guy.

Right now the server is bending itself over, gaping its asshole as wide as it can and shitting in its own mouth several times a day and we still reach 150/150.  But yeah not accepting your piss poor attempts at a report is the final nail in the coffin.

GG guys it's over, time to shut her down.

The lag has become a feature please don't fix it. I've just started learning how to play around it and actually enjoy killing 10 people that can't even see me on their screens.

2 hours ago, batGooseCan said:

The lag has become a feature please don't fix it. I've just started learning how to play around it and actually enjoy killing 10 people that can't even see me on their screens.

EU ping

1 hour ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Let’s all quit working and functioning as human beings so we can reply to reports asap guys! The paycheck will be in the mail!

Can I use staff points like food stamps? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • Admin

Listen, we try our best. You have to understand that aside from doing tickets we have to balance our presence between in game and our support channels TS/Discord. 

It’s not as easy as you may think because most if not all of us have either school or full time jobs plus a personal life outside of Olympus that we have to prioritize. 

I love this community but I can only give so much of my time at any given time and I’m sure it’s the same for my colleagues here. 

Be patient and give us a chance. After all, we are human just like you. 

• Like 6