So this motherfucker xlax...

1 hour ago, Albo said:

Probably just having some late night fun, but at least open it up to everyone

again havent spoken to xlax and im not speaking on his behalf so take what i say with a grain of salt

1 hour ago, Albo said:

What happens if you guys got pushed by a 3rd party team, do you res them too?

He almost 100% wouldve revved anyone else who pushed he even said so to anti

1 hour ago, Albo said:

How are people supposed to know it's a mini event... And from what it looks like reading these messages, the only reason it was eventually opened up to everyone is cause Sov called him out.

Again refer to my first post that you quoted. It was a gang v gang fight he set up at rebel with the other gang, again AFAIK.

1 hour ago, Albo said:

WALT did his little cartel event perfectly last week, I don't see why it couldn't have been done the same.

Again AFAIK this was very spur of the moment. That cartel event took a little setting up.

Wait until @ Xlax  wakes up and responds before u guys start tossing shade.

❤️

• Like 1
2 hours ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

Heres the story

They fought on cap and killed sov. Sov never repushed and sat on a hill watching them. Xlax talked to the gang he was rezzing and decided to run a mini event TP vs whoever the gang was. Both sides were getting admin rezzed and no one ever got admin rezzed while real genuine fights were happening. IE sov never lost a kit to a illegitimate revive / fight as she never repushed when the rezzes were happening. I agree it does look kinda bad but i would also hear out Xlax on this as personally knowing him i know how serious he takes his position.

This story is also AFAIK i havent talked to xlax directly about it.

I never accused him of anything. Im just saying from my experience that sounds like him. Even from antis side of the story nothing sounded like admin abuse other than the fact that if he was going to do an event he should've announced it like normal just makes it look bias to only run an event for your gang and whoever they're fighting. 

2 hours ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

Heres the story

They fought on cap and killed sov. Sov never repushed and sat on a hill watching them. Xlax talked to the gang he was rezzing and decided to run a mini event TP vs whoever the gang was. Both sides were getting admin rezzed and no one ever got admin rezzed while real genuine fights were happening. IE sov never lost a kit to a illegitimate revive / fight as she never repushed when the rezzes were happening. I agree it does look kinda bad but i would also hear out Xlax on this as personally knowing him i know how serious he takes his position.

I never accused him of anything. Im just saying from my experience that sounds like him. Even from antis side of the story nothing sounded like admin abuse other than the fact that if he was going to do an event he should've announced it like normal just makes it look bias to only run an event for your gang and whoever they're fighting. 

• +1 1
  • Downvote 1

So from what I gathered is you're upset because you lost a kit and aren't included in a fight? If the two gangs both consented to a "friendly fight" then either group up with a gang or ask to be included? I fail to see the issue here.

SOV is wasting everyone's time, once again. I don't think anyone takes her seriously after all of her schizophrenia posts. At this point it just kinda weird she's almost the same age as my mom and she's cares a little too much about a game from 2013. Imagine your mom on a forums yelling at other people on a game that peaks 13,000 players.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

Heres the story

You werent even there.

Let me be clear.  THIS WAS NOT AN EVENT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.  He started acting like it was after this fact.  This was TP taking and dominating all 3 caps without needed epi pens, dope shots, or even revive timers.  There were several  other gangs pushing caps that were not getting revives.   TP was getting revives.  

I WATCHED THIS FOR A LONG TIME BEFORE CALLING HIM OUT.  Lots of people lost their kits to TP, TP risked nothing!

There was 0 announcement of any kind of an event.  The EVENT was an excuse.  

THEY MADE IN GAME MONEY AND HAD TO RISK ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL FOR IN GAME MONEY, meanwhile other gangs were losing kits trying to push caps.   When a cartel pusher or team pushed them, they didnt get ressed.  Only people who got ressed was tp.  EVENTUALLY (well after  many many staff revives) they broke up into different groups so it was TP vs TIlde with some TP.  That was after many revives. 

This was nothing more than an abuse of admin to feed money to his friends in TP without competition. 

And I think the only responsible thing to do after this is start checking logs and seeing exactly how many times a day hes reviving members of TP.

From how casual he was just reviving those guys and himself when they died over and over, Im willing to bet he's passed 200 teamplayer revives alone this week.  

I think whatever cartel money TP made on caps yesterday should be forfeit, and some absolute NAILED IN ground rules need to be in place for what constitutes and 'event' before xlax starts spawnuing in rpgs and suppressors for TP as an 'Event.'

• Downvote 5
  • STFU 1
2 hours ago, Frato said:

So from what I gathered is you're upset because you lost a kit and aren't included in a fight? If the two gangs both consented to a "friendly fight" then either group up with a gang or ask to be included? I fail to see the issue here.

Thats not what happened.. you just cant read.  TP was wiping all three caps for a prolonged period of time and were staff revived EVERY TIME ONE OF THEM DIED.  This wasn't a friendly fight until later.  IT wasn't an event in any way shape or form.

BOTTOM LINE IS: 

1.  STAFF ABUSE GRANTED TP CAPS ALL NIGHT LONG

2.  STAFF ABUSE STOPPED TP FROM HAVING TO REKIT,  OR EVEN GET DOPE

3.  EVEN WHEN IT BECAME AN "EVENT" FOR THE COVER STORY, IT WAS STILL A TP EVENT AS TP SPLIT INTO TWO TEAMS.

They got a free money printer all night with 0 risk applied to the situation.  That's calling duping money.

I'd be an absolute hypocrite if I constantly call Aegis out for this bullshit, but let it slide just because I like TP.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 7
1 minute ago, Alert said:

Headless did the same event 2 week ago and tp had cap. Its not like they don't have them either way

They do have them.  I agree.. it's cool when staff host events. 

This was a guy abusing admin to cheat for his friends and using the event thing as a cover story though.

And the cover story is about as retarded as if he spawned them all in RPG kits and when he gets caught said he's "Doing a team deathmatch"

4 hours ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

Again AFAIK this was very spur of the moment. That cartel event took a little setting up.

This was "very spur of the moment" because he got caught staff reviving his friends on cartels.  THIS WAS NOT A FUCKING EVENT.  Please dont be dense.  A lot of people lost kits pushing tp and they never had to so much as go buy a dope shot.  

This server should have removed millions of dollars last night that were not removed because some guy got admin thats friends with some people and decided, 'friends of xlax shouldn't  have to buy kits, or dope, or dope shots, or epi  pens.'

12 minutes ago, Alert said:

Headless did the same event 2 week ago and tp had cap. Its not like they don't have them either way

Also, on a side note, I remember headless once getting caught doing this same thing.  An orca full of some gang he's friends with, don't remember the era whether it was cabal, woo, or noble.. its been a while.  He staff revived all of them and got in trouble for it, and all parties involved were comped significantly, and afaik, he never did it again because staff did their job.  K

Not a headless attack, I've actually grown to like the guy, but just explaining that there's a system in play to stop this exact type of situation from happening that xlax literally just did.

• Downvote 4
1 hour ago, proud said:

aint no way this lesbian bitch is being a karen in arma 3, let them fight💀

Not saying they can't fight.  Just syaing they need to buy dope/kits like the rest of us regardless of who their friends are. 

THIS TYPE OF SHIT DESTROYS GANGS because members flock to the gangs where they know they're gonna get server handouts because corrupt staff.

• Downvote 5
12 hours ago, Masonn said:

@ Decimus  seems like something you would like to look into 😄

I know you're joking but the thing your referencing is a solid example of the point I'm trying to make.

@ Noble  Is a friend of mine.  Does he staff revive me?  Give me free shit?
NO!  He carries around a fuck ton of grenades to fuck with me when I'm sharking (which, if I had a problem with, I would complain about).

He doesn't need to buy my friendship, and his actions don't add money to his friends and overfill the economy it does the opposite.  

• Downvote 3
10 hours ago, bick__ said:

why we always in yo mouth, everytime we see you we tase you and drop you lmao. you goto the forums when TP takes you out and complain, but when we do it you call us bad lmfao make sense. slay girl slay

"GIRL"? its not nice to assume someone's gender Mr.Bick...

• Cringe 2
1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

meanwhile other gangs were losing kits trying to push caps

you would think thered be some type of solid evidence other gangs lost kits aside from one witness testimony from the local olympus karen. Maybe even said people would be here talking about it? But nope. No one who "lost a kit" has complained this whole time.

And I think the only responsible thing to do after this is start checking logs and seeing exactly how many times a day hes reviving members of TP.

we dont use medics, epis, dope shots, or any legit means. We have xlax admin revive us every death. Would be too many to count.

before xlax starts spawnuing in rpgs and suppressors for TP as an 'Event.'

my house is full of spawned in 762 supps & tasers

and every rpg gabe has is also spawned in.

54 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

This wasn't a friendly fight until later.

again no proof aside from what your saying. I know your always recording so why wouldnt you clip such "Blatant" admin abuse and submit it to Senior+?

49 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

A lot of people lost kits pushing tp

again back to my first point. If he abused on SO many people why has NO ONE came forward and complained besides you who sat 1km away and didnt hear anything they said in voip to eachother.

50 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

This server should have removed millions of dollars last night that were not removed because some guy got admin thats friends with some people and decided, 'friends of xlax shouldn't  have to buy kits, or dope, or dope shots, or epi  pens.'

Again if you think people in TP arent buying kits, dope, dope shots, or epis every day youd be very mistaken.

34 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Just syaing they need to buy dope/kits like the rest of us

Not when the people theyre fighting are getting staff revived with TP ❤️

Please respond with some proof and not a wall of opinions and unfounded accusations. You have some in game messages and thats it.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

you would think thered be some type of solid evidence other gangs lost kits aside from one witness testimony from the local olympus karen. Maybe even said people would be here talking about it? But nope. No one who "lost a kit" has complained this whole time.

we dont use medics, epis, dope shots, or any legit means. We have xlax admin revive us every death. Would be too many to count.

my house is full of spawned in 762 supps & tasers

and every rpg gabe has is also spawned in.

again no proof aside from what your saying. I know your always recording so why wouldnt you clip such "Blatant" admin abuse and submit it to Senior+?

again back to my first point. If he abused on SO many people why has NO ONE came forward and complained besides you who sat 1km away and didnt hear anything they said in voip to eachother.

Again if you think people in TP arent buying kits, dope, dope shots, or epis every day youd be very mistaken.

Not when the people theyre fighting are getting staff revived with TP ❤️

Please respond with some proof and not a wall of opinions and unfounded accusations. You have some in game messages and thats it.

1. Because nobody noticed it but me.  This went on for hours and most of the gangs pushing cap logged.

2.  There's server logs, and if they check it you know what they're going to see.

3.  Operationally sensitive material in my video.. don't need to post the video anyways though, AS HE HAS ADMITTED TO IT.

4.  You clearly see I have video hence all the screenshots.

5.  I'm not uploading a 3 hour long video to what's going to amount to a slap on the wrist.  They can check logs and see him staff reviving them FOR LITERAL FUCKING HOURS.

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Because nobody noticed it but me

WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO GOT "ABUSED"????

2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

2.  There's server logs, and if they check it you know what they're going to see.

nothing out of the norm lmao

3 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

3.  Operationally sensitive material in my video.. don't need to post the video anyways though, AS HE HAS ADMITTED TO IT.

like i said, send it to senior+. I did not say to post it

4.  You clearly see I have video hence all the screenshots.

all i see is a bunch of pictures no video

5.  I'm not uploading a 3 hour long video to what's going to amount to a slap on the wrist.  They can check logs and see him staff reviving them FOR LITERAL FUCKING HOURS.

then let them check logs lol. Again i was not there so im speaking 100% off my trust in Xlax. Im almost 100% sure without having even talked to him today that there was no form of abuse. If you have ever actually played with xlax you would understand how seriously he takes his position in the community.

1 minute ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

then let them check logs lol. Again i was not there so im speaking 100% off my trust in Xlax. Im almost 100% sure without having even talked to him today that there was no form of abuse. If you have ever actually played with xlax you would understand how seriously he takes his position in the community.

The people who benefit the most from staff abuse always say shit like this.  Defending ol moneybags.   You have a clear motive for extreme bias and a motive to lie. 

• Downvote 1
  • Senior Admin
42 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I know you're joking but the thing your referencing is a solid example of the point I'm trying to make.

@ Noble  Is a friend of mine.  Does he staff revive me?  Give me free shit?
NO!  He carries around a fuck ton of grenades to fuck with me when I'm sharking (which, if I had a problem with, I would complain about).

He doesn't need to buy my friendship, and his actions don't add money to his friends and overfill the economy it does the opposite.  

Whilst I don't agree with the way things were handled with that event just based on your lower comments you're blowing it out of proportion as just from looking at logs it was not admin revives for hours like you claim and only done during a relatively small period of time.

For what it's worth I'm pretty sure @ Xlax  realises the issues with how it was done and how it can be perceived but all in all nobody outside of yourself (checked logs) was effected if your wanting comp for the 1 loadout you used during this time just let me know and that can be sorted.

From an outside view it seems Xlax was trying create some warzone fun during a lower population time and expected nobody to be coming into warzone. Not saying that's an ok thing to do with just a secluded selection of people but there doesn't seem to be any bad intentions with it.

overall yes it was scuffed but honestly there's much worse things what happen.

• Like 2
  • +1 3
5 minutes ago, Masonn said:

Whilst I don't agree with the way things were handled with that event just based on your lower comments you're blowing it out of proportion as just from looking at logs it was not admin revives for hours like you claim and only done during a relatively small period of time.

For what it's worth I'm pretty sure @ Xlax  realises the issues with how it was done and how it can be perceived but all in all nobody outside of yourself (checked logs) was effected if your wanting comp for the 1 loadout you used during this time just let me know and that can be sorted.

From an outside view it seems Xlax was trying create some warzone fun during a lower population time and expected nobody to be coming into warzone. Not saying that's an ok thing to do with just a secluded selection of people but there doesn't seem to be any bad intentions with it.

overall yes it was scuffed but honestly there's much worse things what happen.

The very moment a fight ended where one team pushing them died, all of TP insta revived.  Every single time, and the other gangs pushing them didn't get that.  

The only time any other team started getting revived was when a mix of tilde/nomad showed up and some teamplayers joined that team to balance.  Then both teams started getting revived and only THOSE TEAMS.  

And that was already well past the point of TP Getting mass staff revives for a while.

And even then we get down to what?  So theres on cap you can get staff revived at, allegedly *gotta pretend i didnt see tp get revived on alpha cap to accept this but we'll power through*.. then only teamplayers is aware of this one magic cap they get revived at, nobody else knows, and this is a ... server event?

• Downvote 1
34 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

The people who benefit the most from staff abuse always say shit like this.  Defending ol moneybags.   You have a clear motive for extreme bias and a motive to lie. 

@ Ryan  @ Mako  wipe my account clean if xlax is found abusing