Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

So this motherfucker xlax...

7 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Unfortunately i actually had to take this thread seriously and wasted my time looking through the logs and at all the evidence gathered.

As punishment your rep will never be negative again.

I hope you learn from this.

deal with ur admins frfr no cap

• SWAT Commander
17 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

@ Xlax   Back me up brother.. dont let them do this to me!

sov having positive rep?!?!?!?!? This doesn’t seem right, I will have this error corrected asap! 

@ Grandma Gary  do you have any idea what it's going to take to revert back to my normal dislike levels?   Do you know the toxicity you're forcing me to bare upon this server?  I wonder what their feelings will be about feminist theory and veganism?

16 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

I'm outta reactions for the day

This whole thing is spinning out of control.  

8 hours ago, Xlax said:

@ The Sovereign The kit you lost was prior to any of this. You lost it legitimately on Alpha cap. 

^^^^^

Only inaccuracy in this is I found the players at rebel, not reviving them. I just decided not to shoot and instead talk to them.

I agree I should have organized it better, but there was 0 effect on any other players based on my actions. 

No other gang pushed during the entirety of this. Tp already owned all caps legitimately. Logs have already been checked. I don't revive people if they die in legitimate circumstances. The only time that happens is if they are bugged and cannot be revived by other players/medic. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

Nothing but good intentions, but I could have executed it better. No players lost anything during this, no other gangs were killed by the groups being revived. 3am friendly fights to give an opportunity for players to fight and have fun. Being entirely blown out of proportion and there is a lot of false information in this thread. I'll compensate your kit if you'd really like, but I can tell you I had 0 influence on that.

It’s not a public event if it’s not announced 

Only you would be annoyed that other people are having fun 😕

48 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

It’s not a public event if it’s not announced 

He announced it in direct chat its okay #InXlaxWeTrust

also, who cares, he fucked up, he now knows what to do to not fuck up, really dont understand how someone can get this flustered over goddam arma 3.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, winter isss a faggot said:

737ee58ef983f5a08154b355d808b6c4.png

ef1fe3c58b1973e5f1d648aaa3d9922a.png

your deluisional you fat bitch youve been playing as a solo for so long you forgot epis are a thing i start with one kit and it usualy lasts me the time im on for if not i beg headtaps or virus for a kit not staff and if they dont give me money i sell hatchbacks and hummingbirds til i get enough or jsut log out

bro has billions in assets and 200k in the bank, now that's fucking rough 

If you have a positive rep on this server it's a pretty strong indication that you probably don't think for yourself.  It probably means you just say what everyone wants you to say, think what everyone wants you to think, and indicates you may be in the late stages of sycophancy, and I can't think of anything worse. 

7 hours ago, SPBojo said:

also, who cares, he fucked up, he now knows what to do to not fuck up, really dont understand how someone can get this flustered over goddam arma 3.

You didn't read this thread enough to know whats going on.

13 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

You died once and realized people were having fun without you. You then decided to have a mental breakdown about it on a video game forum.

Id like to think im up to speed 🙂 

Just now, SPBojo said:

You died once and realized people were having fun without you. You then decided to have a mental breakdown about it on a video game forum.

Id like to think im up to speed 🙂 

Jesus christ bud at least read the whole thread before chiming in with a hot take.

24 minutes ago, Mainee said:

imagine crying on a 10 year old game shut up retard

THIS IS  NOT THE TIME!  THEY TOOK MY DOWNVOTES 

Animated GIF

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

If you have a positive rep on this server it's a pretty strong indication that you probably don't think for yourself.  It probably means you just say what everyone wants you to say, think what everyone wants you to think, and indicates you may be in the late stages of sycophancy, and I can't think of anything worse. 

Can those of us with positive rep choose who we are the lapdogs to? I pick @ hawk im your little puppy woof woof

1 minute ago, Lucien said:

Can those of us with positive rep choose who we are the lapdogs to? I pick @ hawk im your little puppy woof woof

A good way to determine who's lapdog you are, if you agree with someone on 5/5 issues, chances are you aren't agreeing with the issues, you're agreeing with the person and subjugating yourself to their lead. 

But you can try as hard as you like, you'd never be hawks good boy as much as monster belongs to mako.