Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

RE: Duping Ban Wave

1 minute ago, Mako said:

Greezy

PULLED              SCRAPPED

1 1

The logs don't suggest a history of abuse or duping regarding him.

You 

54 59

I genuinely thought that he would've been abusing it since he's quite affluent with the RPG usage.

So what is he using to scrap then? Because revise saying he was scrapping ghawks lol 

• Hmm 1
2 minutes ago, Mako said:

Greezy

1 1

The logs don't suggest a history of abuse or duping regarding him.

You 

54 59

I genuinely thought that he would've been abusing it since he's quite affluent with the RPG usage.

how much scrap did i make?

Just now, Peanut Butter Jelly said:

So what is he using to scrap then? Because revise saying he was scrapping ghawks lol 

false i said people can scrap ghawks for a lot of scrap, he mostly scrapped high tier gear / air drop vehicles.

Just now, Fuzz^ said:

are these numbers including the aegis members that weren't banned or no

obv not bro tp and aegis never did it. so they say but yk they can buy 70 rockets from their 100 wps

• Haha 1
  • Community Manager
1 minute ago, Peanut Butter Jelly said:

I'm aware that he has bought T5 Thermal helmets from people and used those. Scrap value > market value currently for them, other than that I haven't checked further as he plays an exorbitant amount. You also couldn't do any form of exploit with that vehicle lol.

2 minutes ago, Donn said:

how much scrap did i make?

I can't disclose that however you have enough wealth to pay back what you exploited dirty duper. 🙂

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Revise said:

false i said people can scrap ghawks for a lot of scrap, he mostly scrapped high tier gear / air drop vehicles.

yeah bro scrapped all of that for 57 scrap

S

1 minute ago, Revise said:

5 minutes ago, Mako said:

Greezy

1 1

The logs don't suggest a history of abuse or duping regarding him, the vehicle he pulled was also a default Ifrit, not an Airdrop variant.

You 

54 59

So let's see the stats of greezy gabe scraping history hopefully not falsefied because he's a fouderscricle. And where is all the aegis members havent seen one wiped or banned yet? Lots over coverup this like 911 over again

• Weird 1
  • Clown 1
1 minute ago, Mako said:

I'm aware that he has bought T5 Thermal helmets from people and used those. Scrap value > market value currently for them, other than that I haven't checked further as he plays an exorbitant amount. You also couldn't do any form of exploit with that vehicle lol.

I can't disclose that however you have enough wealth to pay back what you exploited dirty duper. 🙂

you can disclose that because u told me that i had 1,500,000 scrap so i dont get the secrecy

• Like 1

Genuinely curious@ Mako

Was a date range applied to the numbers/scrap checks? (It has been in quite some time, just crafting is new)

Prior to the update, what was the scrap # for normal ifrits/hunters?

How did some users know about the price of crafting prior to the update releasing? (Scrap:Money Ratio)

Edited by N9ne-
3 minutes ago, Donn said:

obv not bro tp and aegis never did it. so they say but yk they can buy 70 rockets from their 100 wps

man you kids are still on about these free spawned in 1 dollar shit we can buy?? Let me find out ive missed out!!!

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, N9ne- said:

Genuinely Curios @ Mako

Was a date range applied to the numbers/scrap checks? (It has been in quite some time, just crafting is new)

Prior to the update, what was the scrap # for normal ifrits/hunters?

oh don't get him started on the first scrap update he pushed. that's how i got 101k sold salvage

• Haha 2
  • Community Manager
31 minutes ago, Fuzz^ said:

are these numbers including the aegis members that weren't banned or no

29 minutes ago, Peanut Butter Jelly said:

S

So let's see the stats of greezy gabe scraping history hopefully not falsefied because he's a fouderscricle. And where is all the aegis members havent seen one wiped or banned yet? Lots over coverup this like 911 over again

There was a singular AEGIS member that had something that could be classified as slightly malicious usage, he ended up losing money doing it and was still taxed for it on top of that.

We had to draw a line somewhere and if we hadn't than the list of 21 could have been 36 instead. 

Scrap                 Insurance          Net Duped

60,800 3,420,000 $2,660,000

Regarding @ Greezy Gabe  I don't particularly care that he donated as much as he did, he supported the server and it was generous and kind of him to do so however it doesn't exempt him from the server rules the same as anyone else. If there was anything there then he'd be done in. We literally just had a Founders Circle donor get GB'd, he's not coming back lmfao.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Sweet Lou said:

you can disclose that because u told me that i had 1,500,000 scrap so i dont get the secrecy

I got a 2 year ban for 1 offence so you should get a 2 year ban for each offence, see you in 3 milly years bucko Ty for houses 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Mako said:

There was a singular AEGIS member that had something that could be classified as slightly malicious usage, he ended up losing money doing it and was still taxed for it on top of that.

We had to draw a line somewhere and if we hadn't than the list of 21 could have been 36 instead. 

Regarding @ Greezy Gabe  I don't particularly care that he donated as much as he did, he supported the server and it was generous and kind of him to do so however it doesn't exempt him from the server rules the same as anyone else. If there was anything there then he'd be done in. We literally just had a Founders Circle donor get GB'd, he's not coming back lmfao.

no perm ban for that aegis member, this is favoritism you tard

• Clown 1
  • STFU 2
Just now, Mako said:

So why is that singular AEGIS member not being perm banned? And also, aegis being filled with Staff allowing this to happen within their own gang? Seems to me like theres like of corruption coming out the entire aegis should be wiped same way you're going to every gang and just banning them without any association 

• Like 2