13 minutes ago, Frato said:

His main account is globaled for pubg. Unless you get around 10 or so bans battleye wont ban you off every game that uses its anti-cheat which is how he is able to still play arma on this account. I'm guessing the checker you used covers all battleye games which is why this steam id got flagged.

Yeah... I'm glad you say that.  Check infistar.

PID On there too.  Once he steps outside of battleyes detection, he gets caught lol. 

Arma and Exile thats it.  He cheated in one of those and can't play on infistar servers without being whitelisted.

15k hours of feeding his own ego by being good at a game... that he's good at... because of scripts. 

I should be getting staff points for this.

10 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

PID On there too.  Once he steps outside of battleyes detection, he gets caught lol. 

Arma and Exile thats it.  He cheated in one of those and can't play on infistar servers.

15k hours of feeding his own ego by being good at a game... that he's good at... because of scripts. 

I should be getting staff points for this.

He might have been cross banned off infistar due to his account his friend used to cheat on? Pretty sure there is a logical explination here rather then a tinfoil conspiracy but who knows. The former is more likely than the latter.

Just now, Frato said:

He might have been cross banned off infistar due to his account his friend used to cheat on? Pretty sure there is a logical explination here rather then a tinfoil conspiracy but who knows. The former is more likely than the latter.

You understand trying to concoct an elaborate story as to why he's not a hacker in arma when he's been caught hacking in arma is the tin foil hat take, right?

*** BUT CONGRATULATIONS, YOUR APPLICATION TO AEGIS HAS BEEN ACCEPTED *** 

Please don't enable your scripts until after you've been white listed.  We wouldn't want the people doing runs to get tipped off.  Meet in kore for keys to mako's gear houses.

"maybe there was a solar flare that hit all the servers at once and created an anomaly in the logs which replicated his player id as a hacker across multiple hack detection systems at the same time"

Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

5 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

You understand trying to concoct an elaborate story as to why he's not a hacker in arma when he's been caught hacking in arma is the tin foil hat take, right?

*** BUT CONGRATULATIONS, YOUR APPLICATION TO AEGIS HAS BEEN ACCEPTED *** 

Please don't enable your scripts until after you've been white listed.  We wouldn't want the people doing runs to get tipped off.  Meet in kore for keys to mako's gear houses.

To accuse me of dick riding is absolutely barbaric. I don't even know majority of the members of the gang, the ones I do know I dislike, and I'm in a far better gang by a fucking landslide. So what would be my reason to suck up to them? I'm just trying to find a logical reason here, but to accuse me of dick riding a gang that shit is fucked up and I expected better. We were having a civil conversation there was no reason to start saying shit like that.

1 minute ago, Frato said:

To accuse me of dick riding is absolutely barbaric. I don't even know majority of the members of the gang, the ones I do know I dislike, and I'm in a far better gang by a fucking landslide. So what would be my reason to suck up to them? I'm just trying to find a logical reason here, but to accuse me of dick riding a gang that shit is fucked up and I expected better. We were having a civil conversation there was no reason to start saying shit like that.

Do what most of aegis did before they were aegis... if you're losing just join the other side. 

• Admin
15 hours ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

I have been duping for 9 months with a unloggable method given to me by the lead devs.

I personally gave you 250 mill the other day for lolz remember? 

5 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

I personally gave you 250 mill the other day for lolz remember? 

I thought it was 350m? It all blends together when you have SO MUCH spawned in money

• Haha 1
  • SWAT Commander
4 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

You are 100% an exposed hacker.  You admitted to it, then you denied it, and despite all that your account is listed as banned for hacking.  You paid for hacks and used them to win fights and got caught.  After that point, you've not only been allowed to play on olympus, but have been elevated to positions despite your known history as a hacker.  The difference between you and peach collector is that you are friends with staff.

Monster quite literally has never cheated. I’ve known him VERY well since around 2017.

• Hmm 1

fax yo! FUCK THE AEGIS AND TOILET PAPER WOO ON TOP !!!

4 hours ago, Xlax said:

Monster quite literally has never cheated. I’ve known him VERY well since around 2017.

wrong, he is hacking he told me

• Like 2
5 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

I am also banned on infistar lol, ban reason "cheater" 76561198154591739

No idea why, only thing close enough to "cheating" is lagswitching on koth 5 years ago

Do you think I am actual Arma cheater sov?

6 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

You are 100% an exposed hacker.  You admitted to it, then you denied it, and despite all that your account is listed as banned for hacking.  You paid for hacks and used them to win fights and got caught.  After that point, you've not only been allowed to play on olympus, but have been elevated to positions despite your known history as a hacker.  The difference between you and peach collector is that you are friends with staff.

I never admited to being a hacker because I'm not, I admitted to having a global banned alt, never paid for cheats, never once was banned due to the globaled alt past a scripting association ban from Headless, the difference between me and peach is I am somewhat mentally stable, and don't spend money on cheats.

Also the infistar ban was because i was playing 1000x koth servers 🙂

• Like 2
  • Admin
9 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

"Evidence" ... your current account is global banned for hacking.  

It's a lucky thing you're still 'super good at the game' without the hacks.   

you are aware IPs are a thing? You have no idea what information we as staff have access too. Monster was not the one cheating. clear as day. I respect you but this has to be one of your worst posts of all time.

7 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Yeah no. You are wrong, pulling at strings, and falling for a cheaters propaganda. Its unreal how you choose to blindly throw out these statements without understanding them impact when they have no round to stand on. 

9 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

And you were the number 1 scrap duper.  Luckily someone in charge of the logs is your best friend.

He was not. like I dont know what you want on this post, maybe Jesus to come on here and clear his name?

7 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Genuine insanity. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Noble said:

you are aware IPs are a thing? You have no idea what information we as staff have access too. Monster was not the one cheating. clear as day. I respect you but this has to be one of your worst posts of all time.

So you know he's not cheating because he got banned on a koth server many years ago, we're not sure which one, not even sure it was a koth server, only that his account was banned for hacking by a server using a better anti-cheat 5 years ago.  And now, 5 years later, he has a different IP address... Guess you got me.  IP addresses are like social security numbers;  you have them for life.  And it's not like they can't be proxied to disguise region.

This really is the "Sorry my brother took my phone" argument.

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Clown 2
  • Senior Developer
11 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

And you were the number 1 scrap duper.  Luckily someone in charge of the logs is your best friend.

It is with great delight that I provide you the following actual facts, standing in opposition to your "evidence".

• @ monster scrapped 0 vehicles that were then re-pulled when they should not.
  • @ monster pulled 3 vehicles of his that had been scrapped by someone else (likely just thought they had chopped them, as I did (this occurred to 2 of my vehicles)).
  • The "top scrap duper" pulled 205 vehicles and scrapped 200.

I hope you listen to actual facts, instead of believing whatever fits your current worldview for the sake of convenience.

• Like 5

Seems high time this thread is locked. The facts presented from all manners of non-biased staff and developers have debunked any indication of wrongdoing presented by peach's wildly non credible video. Aside from being a source of entertainment, this thread no longer serves any productive reason for response. 

Edited by nman
clarity
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Clown 1
  • Admin

I can attest to Ageis scrapping fetish. About a month ago they tried for like 30 minutes to chop my hunter which pissed me off so much lol. I take it personal. I even messaged @ codeYeTi  since I didn’t know it was him at the time “ do you need the money that bad bro? “…. Lol. So yeah. It’s legit. It’s just …. Hate it when they steal my hunters!

• Like 2
  • Chief of Police
1 minute ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

I can attest to Ageis scrapping fetish. About a month ago they tried for like 30 minutes to chop my hunter which pissed me off so much lol. I take it personal. I even messaged @ codeYeTi  since I didn’t know it was him at the time “ do you need the money that bad bro? “…. Lol. So yeah. It’s legit. It’s just …. Hate it when they steal my hunters!

Note to self. Hold bubbaloos hunters hostage. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
On 5/18/2023 at 7:02 AM, Mako said:

The player was kill switched and then subsequently revived by a staff member within the span of 40s, seems to have been a joke however individuals observing it might not think so.

Was literally me, Mason Kill switched me cuz I was ripping his hatch... this kid also delusional. @ Boovin

On 5/18/2023 at 12:49 PM, codeYeTi said:

... @ monster was not that Aegis member. If you're going to come out "spitting facts", you should probably get them straight first. You're mad at the wrong crew, in nigh entirety.

• Aegis people get money from ???????? feds, conquest, cop, and hitting the occasional lick.
  • People join aegis poor and end up rich depressed

Mistaken again, but honestly the fact that you are mistaken here might be something you could get on the soapbox about for real.

@ Masonn hit the nail on the head here, though. Read his post. Everyone else here, including me a little bit above, is attempting to be combative because hey, forums drama is fun, and low key drives engagement. I generally just sit back and eat my popcorn on these kinds of posts too, but you legitimately seem to have followed a butterfly off the deep end this time. These larger gangs are able to not take "cosntant kit wipes" because there's so many homies that there's always an epi around the corner. Money gets spent, but in 2023 on Olympus, you really can sustain your bank account with fighting if you're trying to. An evening of federal events against the cops bots will net you far and away more than the same amount of time spent grinding nearly any of the more passive activities.

Honestly some day I hope you find yourself within frequent proximity of a staff member by way of gang association; it will become readily apparent that, while playing the game, we're just other folks out for a frag having a good time. We're here to enjoy the game, not pre-ocupy ourselves with trying to live rent free in your head as you seem to think. If this was a troll to have fun with some forums drama, I'll have to hand it to you - you made it work! If not, however, and you truly do believe what you're spittin', then I'd encourage you to take a step back and introspect as to how your mental on this one has landed so far off base.

Confused Nick Young / Swaggy P | Know Your Meme

If you knew how honest-to-a-fault some of the people you're talking about with that one are, you'd feel sorry for 'em given the way deciding to step up and be the change one wants to see can sometimes change shit.

I hope we're still chill, but if you're being serious, you've fallen completely off your rocker with this one.

yo code yeti, my bank acct looking kind of rough can you hit the funny button for me 

15 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

I think it's bugged because it pulls you up.  It's strange to me that someone with global bans for hacking would be allowed on the oly server, yet alone as a civ council head, yet alone a r4 of a staff led gang.  It's confounding.. it would almost be like.. someone was protecting you.

Everyone goes tin foil hat speech about 'conspiracies' when they talk about hacking white lists... and it's so blatant that memeing it is the only way you guys cover it up.

I have a global ban on an old acct? Doesnt mean shit, mine came from cheating in Valorant, very known at the time i received the Global, no one cares, it was ages ago and it was false its happened to many people, battleye is aids...